Windows 10: Windows cannot connect to the Shared Printer [Fixed]

Discus and support Windows cannot connect to the Shared Printer [Fixed] in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you have successfully installed and shared a network printer on your network, but somehow when you attempt to connect to the shared printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 1, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows cannot connect to the Shared Printer [Fixed]

Windows cannot connect to the Shared Printer [Fixed] Windows-cannot-connect-to-the-Shared-Printer-Fixed.png
    If you have successfully installed and shared a network printer on your network, but somehow when you attempt to connect to the shared printer on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, the operation fails and Windows cannot connect to the shared printer, then this post is intended to provide the most suitable solutions to […]

This article Windows cannot connect to the Shared Printer [Fixed] first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 1, 2021
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Yeah, I have windows firewall disabled, and I don't use any other firewall... mostly to prevent stupid issues like this.

None taken... and yeah, I do.

3. trt740 Win User
    Need help connecting XP Laptop to Vista Desktop's Printer.

will try this

trt740, Oct 1, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Need help connecting XP Laptop to Vista Desktop's Printer.

Sorry , I think, I read wrong.*Slap :slap: Are you tring to connect wirelessly to the printer on the desktop and the printer is connected to the desktop thru usb or something?

Quoted from MS website:
    Sharing a printer

If you have a printer attached to one of your computers, you can print to it from any computer connected to your wireless network. To share a printer, follow these steps:

1. Log on to computer that has the printer attached to it.

2. Open Network and Sharing Center by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Network and Internet, and then clicking Network and Sharing Center.

3. Click the arrow button next to Printer sharing, click Turn on printer sharing, and then click Apply.

4. Click the arrow button next to Password protected sharing, click Turn off password protected sharing, and then click Apply.

Note

If you have password-protected sharing turned on, people will need a user account with a password on your computer to access your printer.

To access the printer from any computer on the network, follow these steps:

1. Open Network by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Network.

2. Double-click the icon for the computer that has the printer attached to it.

3. Double-click the icon for the printer. Windows will automatically add the printer to your computer and install the printer driver.

Troubleshoot network printer problems

Sorry again and goodluck*Smile Windows cannot connect to the Shared Printer [Fixed] :)

95Viper, Oct 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows cannot connect to the Shared Printer [Fixed] - Similar Threads - cannot connect Shared

2. Cannot connect to a shared printer on the network Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to a shared printer on the network Windows 11: I can see the network printer on other computers. When I try to connect I get a Cannot Connect To Printer. Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-a-shared-printer-on-the-network/d3adb8b8-b808-44dc-bdf4-67629d30e744
  3. Cannot connect to a shared printer on the network Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to a shared printer on the network Windows 11: I can see the network printer on other computers. When I try to connect I get a Cannot Connect To Printer. Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-a-shared-printer-on-the-network/d3adb8b8-b808-44dc-bdf4-67629d30e744
  4. Windows 11 version 22H2 Cannot connect Shared Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 version 22H2 Cannot connect Shared Printer: My PC runing windows11 version 22h2 and i have trouble to connect shared printer error 0x000000709, any solution to fix this problem,need help immediately....thankyou...
  5. Windows 11 version 22H2 Cannot connect Shared Printer

Windows 11 version 22H2 Cannot connect Shared Printer: My PC runing windows11 version 22h2 and i have trouble to connect shared printer error 0x000000709, any solution to fix this problem,need help immediately....thankyou...
  6. cannot connect sharing folder and printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect sharing folder and printer: anyone can help me ?so i have problem with my notebook with include WINDOWS 10 home OSwhen i try to connect things i shared, it always incorrect username and password, - first i make sure, that password, i has input is right- second, i've turn off user and password on advance...
  7. cannot connect sharing folder and printer

cannot connect sharing folder and printer: anyone can help me ?so i have problem with my notebook with include WINDOWS 10 home OSwhen i try to connect things i shared, it always incorrect username and password, - first i make sure, that password, i has input is right- second, i've turn off user and password on advance...
  8. Windows Update KB5007186 and KB5006670 - Cannot connect to shared printers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update KB5007186 and KB5006670 - Cannot connect to shared printers: Windows Update KB5007186 and KB5006670 does not permit our Dell laptops to connect to any shared printers. We initially uninstalled both updates, edited the registry and services.msc, and successfully connected to the shared printers. Now, only KB5007186 keeps installing...
  9. Windows Update KB5007186 and KB5006670 - Cannot connect to shared printers

Windows Update KB5007186 and KB5006670 - Cannot connect to shared printers: Windows Update KB5007186 and KB5006670 does not permit our Dell laptops to connect to any shared printers. We initially uninstalled both updates, edited the registry and services.msc, and successfully connected to the shared printers. Now, only KB5007186 keeps installing...
  10. Cannot connect to shared printer with error 0x0000052f

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to shared printer with error 0x0000052f: A Ricoh C250dn W10 compatable printer is connected to my router and shared from my desktop W10 Pro 20H2 pc. The printer was connected to a Dell Win Pro 1909 laptop and printing until I upgraded my desktop from 1909 to 20H2 a couple yesterday. At that time the Dell laptop...