Windows 10: windows cannot find...2020

Discus and support windows cannot find...2020 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10, Microsoft 365: I get message "Windows cannot find..." when I try to work on an art piece using Edit with Photos or Open. Most of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Seairon, Jan 13, 2021 at 7:57 PM.

1. Seairon Win User

windows cannot find...2020

Windows 10, Microsoft 365:

I get message "Windows cannot find..." when I try to work on an art piece using Edit with Photos or Open. Most of my graphics have been converted/saved to JPEG to save space. Photos will work with PNG which uses WAY too much space. I can't convert back. Help websites describe hitting buttons my computer doesn't have, i.e. under Advanced Options, a "reset" button. No such thing. Tried several.

So can I just do System Restore? never tried it on this machine, my old Dell used to be so easy.

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 13, 2021 at 8:01 PM
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Caelestis Win User

Thema:

1. windows cannot find...2020 - Similar Threads - cannot find 2020

2. Windows cannot find

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows cannot find: hi everyone its my 1st time to post a problem here hope you can help me. picture attached below is showing when I open my laptop at the beginning. it always show from the startup of my laptop.. i tried to do resetting to default all the settings but still the same problem.....
  3. Windows cannot find ....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot find ....: Today I awoke to find that quite a few of my programs would not execute, including all Windows 365 programs! After reinstalling Office 365 those programs were available, however many others remained "hidden" to windows including Acrobat reader. I have now tried restoring the...
  4. Windows cannot find

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find: Hi, When I installed open vpn & outline app for shadowsocks ,they were working But now, they get that alert [ATTACH][ATTACH] Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find/9a37e7a0-355b-4841-8591-8f3224e18576
  5. Windows cannot find

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find: I am getting a message that Windows cannot find: C:\ProgramFiles\Windows App\Portrait Display Control_4.2.78.OX64.2dgm..\Startup Task.exe. This just started. What is it and how do I get rid of it....
  6. windows cannot find

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows cannot find: windows cannot find c/users/hp/appdata/roaming/microsoft/windows/tfciusub/erutudsc.exe;make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find/beba2ea2-cf93-4b8d-bb46-2f53d237f281
  7. Windows cannot find.

Windows cannot find.: On bootup, I get a dialog box saying, "Windows cannot find '--noAMD.' Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." Do we have a solution for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find/e2a931a9-2f9e-4705-b753-ba1339fb8072
  8. Windows cannot find file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find file: I need some help man. I have this software for my pedals for iRa[IMG]cing but when I try to open it I keep getting this error message. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program numerous times with no fix. Any ideas on what is causing this? I had the same issue with the...
  9. Windows cannot find

Windows cannot find: Please help mo to find or download what is missing. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find/042ba8e9-3e49-42d4-b3be-2f93a589e835
  10. Windows Cannot Find

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Cannot Find: When I download an exe file, like iTunes for example, and click on "Open" I always get this message: "Windows cannot find C:\users\*myPCname*\Desktop\iTunesSetup.exe". I can't open about 40% of the stuff on my PC due to this issue....