Windows 10: windows cannot find...2020

Discus and support windows cannot find...2020 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10, Microsoft 365: I get message "Windows cannot find..." when I try to work on an art piece using Edit with Photos or Open. Most of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Seairon, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Seairon Win User

windows cannot find...2020

Windows 10, Microsoft 365:

I get message "Windows cannot find..." when I try to work on an art piece using Edit with Photos or Open. Most of my graphics have been converted/saved to JPEG to save space. Photos will work with PNG which uses WAY too much space. I can't convert back. Help websites describe hitting buttons my computer doesn't have, i.e. under Advanced Options, a "reset" button. No such thing. Tried several.

So can I just do System Restore? never tried it on this machine, my old Dell used to be so easy.

:)

Seairon, Jan 13, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Caelestis Win User

Caelestis, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

1. windows cannot find...2020 - Similar Threads - cannot find 2020

2. "Windows cannot find"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Windows cannot find": Im trying to play roblox from the web instead of on the app but in order to fix the issue i need to go to versions but my roblox player for me wont load and says "windows cannot find" with the error message Windows Cannot find C:\Users\My...
  3. "Windows cannot find"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows cannot find": Im trying to play roblox from the web instead of on the app but in order to fix the issue i need to go to versions but my roblox player for me wont load and says "windows cannot find" with the error message Windows Cannot find C:\Users\My...
  4. Windows cannot find....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot find....: Windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_4.2204.0_x64_...\Win32Bridge.Server.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. My computer starts with this every time I log into it....
  5. Windows cannot find....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find....: Windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_4.2204.0_x64_...\Win32Bridge.Server.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. My computer starts with this every time I log into it....
  6. Windows cannot find....

7. Windows cannot find...

Windows cannot find...: HelloEvery other minute i get this Windows cannot find C/users/****/AppData/roaming/microsoft/windows/starmenu/programs/startup/38667.exe error I started having this problem after being infected with a virus I've downloaded Malwarebytes and i think i removed it and then i...
  8. windows cannot find .....

windows cannot find .....: I keep getting this window after my virus got virus yesterday and I removed them but this thing keeps popping up. I n Startup folder there are no files with that name. Neither on registry editor. Can someone tell me please what should I do?[ATTACH]...
  9. Windows cannot find

Windows cannot find: I am getting a message that Windows cannot find: C:\ProgramFiles\Windows App\Portrait Display Control_4.2.78.OX64.2dgm..\Startup Task.exe. This just started. What is it and how do I get rid of it....
  10. Windows Cannot Find

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Cannot Find: When I download an exe file, like iTunes for example, and click on "Open" I always get this message: "Windows cannot find C:\users\*myPCname*\Desktop\iTunesSetup.exe". I can't open about 40% of the stuff on my PC due to this issue....