Windows 10: Windows cannot find 58794.exe file. Make Sure you typed the name correctly. I didn't even...

Discus and support Windows cannot find 58794.exe file. Make Sure you typed the name correctly. I didn't even... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need help with this.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RamSwaroop1, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Windows cannot find 58794.exe file. Make Sure you typed the name correctly. I didn't even...

I need help with this.

:)

RamSwaroop1, Mar 13, 2021

2. Windows cannot find 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\(administrator .exe file).exe.Make sure you typed the name correctly then try again

Hi guys,

I cant open certain administrator apps such as 'command prompt,task manager and many more' it shows me error like this for example Task Manager

"Windows cannot find 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe'.Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again".I tried few things like change the name of the .exe files but it says "the file or folder does not exist.".I really want a format but idk how
    since im 13 my parents also didnt know to.Pls help me

Hamim Hakim, Mar 13, 2021
  3. LauNicole Win User
    Windows cannot find ***.exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

My computer was running fine untill to day. I keep getting the error messageWindows cannot find *.exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

for every thing. When I try to open the task manager,regedit,system config, even when i was trying to install a new virus software. Everthing worked in safe mode. Any ideas on a possible solution

LauNicole, Mar 13, 2021
  4. Windows cannot find 58794.exe file. Make Sure you typed the name correctly. I didn't even...

windows cannot find Make sure you typed the name correctly. and then try again

Thanks for the respond

The exact error message is actually similiar for each app. The different only on the Path. For example

- when I tried to open task manager => Windows cannot find 'C:\Windows\system32\taskmgr.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

- The other app, for example, the NVIDIA GeForce experience => Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\NVIDIA GeForce.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

This happens in every app when I tried to open it as Administrator

The idea is my laptop couldn't find the '.exe'. file but the files were there in the directory.

Here's my PC detail

Windows 10 Home Single Language

Version 1607

OS Build 14393.2007

System Type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

I've done the startup troubleshooting as it mentions above, but it said it couldn't repair the pc.

FadhilMusyaffa, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows cannot find 58794.exe file. Make Sure you typed the name correctly. I didn't even...

1. Windows cannot find 58794.exe file. Make Sure you typed the name correctly. I didn't even... - Similar Threads - cannot find 58794

2. Windows cannot find 'winChache32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find 'winChache32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...: Just normally watching videos on YouTube and then suddenly this popped up:Windows cannot find 'winChache32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.How do I fix this?...
  3. Windows cannot find 'winChache32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find 'winChache32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...: Just normally watching videos on YouTube and then suddenly this popped up:Windows cannot find 'winChache32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.How do I fix this?...
  4. windows cannot find .exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows cannot find .exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again: this happened when i tried to run as administrator in all of the apps in my pc i also cant open registry i also tried repair upgrade but it also wont open...
  5. windows cannot find .exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

windows cannot find .exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again: this happened when i tried to run as administrator in all of the apps in my pc i also cant open registry i also tried repair upgrade but it also wont open...
  6. Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again: This occurs anytime I boot my PC. I've tried to reset, it still occurred and I've lost most of my apps due to the reset.Any ideas?<Moved from CPC>...
  7. Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again: This occurs anytime I boot my PC. I've tried to reset, it still occurred and I've lost most of my apps due to the reset.Any ideas?<Moved from CPC>...
  8. Windows cannot find ***.exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again.........

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot find ***.exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again.........: I was trying opening my Game but it didn't open and started showing the same error msg I toldI tried many to do walk-through showed in Youtube but they all req CMD or Regedit or PowerShell or anything else which I can't open because of the same problem This computer was all...
  9. Windows cannot find **.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

Windows cannot find **.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again: Hey, Microsoft I have a asus vivobook gaming laptop. I bought it 2 months ago. Some days ago when I Turn on my laptop. command prompt pop upped in my screen saying " Windows cannot find file.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again " there is a close...
  10. windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly

windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly: Crazy morning!!! Today Windows doesn't want find a couple of programs. Some are in C drive other in D driver. Office too is not working. I tried to uninstall and reinstall, for example Foxit, but I cannot still run it. To run the programm I went under the directory and...