Windows 10: Windows cannot find a program I just installed

Discus and support Windows cannot find a program I just installed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just installed the free version of IObit DriverBooster 6.2.00 (on Windows 10 Pro v1709). After the installation finished, I attempted to run the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sereby, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Sereby Win User

Windows cannot find a program I just installed

I just installed the free version of IObit DriverBooster 6.2.00 (on Windows 10 Pro v1709). After the installation finished, I attempted to run the program and received an error message that reads:

Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\6.2.0\DriverBooster.exe'.
    Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

The first attempt I made to run the app was from the Start menu. The second attempt I made was to go directly to the installation folder and double-click the app's main executable. In both cases, I received the same error message.

I tried uninstalling the app, rebooting and reinstalling it several times, but the same thing happens.

Why is this happening? Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot it?

:)

Sereby, Dec 20, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Windows cannot find a program I just installed

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows cannot find a program I just installed

1. Windows cannot find a program I just installed - Similar Threads - cannot find program

2. Windows cannot find C Program -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find C Program -...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find-c-program/8f713d7e-2719-4a6f-9f0c-778ecaa926b3Hello, I have a user with the same issue: uninstalling HP Command does not solve the problem. In my case, I uninstalled the myHP software from the device...
  3. windows cannot find c:\Program...

windows cannot find c:\Program...: hello everyone, Recently on opening the system, I am receiving daily this message : windows cannot find "wdadesktopservice.exe". I have tried some suggestions like :- DISM /online /Cleanup-Image /checkhealth- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth- DISM /Online...
  4. Windows cannot find C Program -...

Windows cannot find C Program -...: Whenever i start my laptop Windows 10 - HP Envy, i get the attached error - Windows cannot find C Progrram - Files\WindowsApps\AD2F1837.myHP_6.55219.341.0x64_v10z8vag_DesktopExtension.exe' Make sure you type the name correctly, and then try again....
  5. Cannot find a file I just downloaded?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot find a file I just downloaded?: I recently exported a video file I've been editing. It went fine, the folder popped up at the end and I quickly watched the video. I then closed the applications and went straight to Youtube to start it uploading, only to find it wasn't in the folder I put it in. It was on my...
  6. Cannot find a file I just downloaded?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find a file I just downloaded?: I recently exported a video file I've been editing. It went fine, the folder popped up at the end and I quickly watched the video. I then closed the applications and went straight to Youtube to start it uploading, only to find it wasn't in the folder I put it in. It was on my...
  7. Cannot find a file I just downloaded?

8. Windows cannot find program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find program: When opening certain games in xbox game pass I am given the error : Windows cannot find "C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Team17DigitalLimited.WormsW.M.DWin10_1.9.352.0_x64_j5x4vj4y67jhc\WormsW.M.D.exe". Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again....
  9. Just installed w10 and cannot install any programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Just installed w10 and cannot install any programs: I just installed windows 10 today on a new m.2 drive. This is my 2nd time installing today. The first was win10 pro then I wiped and formatted to install win10 enterprise. When I try to install anything I get this error [img] . I do not think it is a permissions issue...
  10. Windows cannot find a program I just installed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows cannot find a program I just installed: I just installed the free version of IObit DriverBooster 6.2.00 (on Windows 10 Pro v1709). After the installation finished, I attempted to run the program and received an error message that reads: Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver...