Windows 10: Windows cannot find any of my downloaded files

Discus and support Windows cannot find any of my downloaded files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I try to open any of my downloaded files I get this error message. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KaizangJoe, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Windows cannot find any of my downloaded files

Whenever I try to open any of my downloaded files I get this error message.

Windows cannot find any of my downloaded files 8121775b-b130-43c7-aa31-c64dec1ced60?upload=true.png

:)

KaizangJoe, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Luka KLLP Win User

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Windows cannot find any of my downloaded files

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows cannot find any of my downloaded files

1. Windows cannot find any of my downloaded files - Similar Threads - cannot find downloaded

2. Cannot find a file I just downloaded?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot find a file I just downloaded?: I recently exported a video file I've been editing. It went fine, the folder popped up at the end and I quickly watched the video. I then closed the applications and went straight to Youtube to start it uploading, only to find it wasn't in the folder I put it in. It was on my...
  3. Cannot find a file I just downloaded?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find a file I just downloaded?: I recently exported a video file I've been editing. It went fine, the folder popped up at the end and I quickly watched the video. I then closed the applications and went straight to Youtube to start it uploading, only to find it wasn't in the folder I put it in. It was on my...
  4. Cannot find a file I just downloaded?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cannot find my ark files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot find my ark files: I have the windows game pass edition... I need to find it so I can move it to a bigger hard drive so I can update it... I tried everything this guy mentioned . Didn't work. I get a message that says I may need to delete something... It will not allow me to open the windows...
  6. Cannot download office files in any browsers

Cannot download office files in any browsers: HiI cannot download office documents from any browsers. Pdf, jpg and other files works fine. But excel or word files stops, In the Downloads list in Edge it says 0 B/s - 44.1 KB of 41.1 KB and then nothing happens and I cannot open the file. As mentioned all other file types...
  7. Windows cannot find any of my Microsoft programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cannot find any of my Microsoft programs: Hi there, Help please!! I heard that there were numerous issues after the KB4556799 install such as Word documents being deleted, so I was wary to update, but I did on the 31st of May. Happily, nothing happened. Then yesterday, do my dismay, while I was doing research on...
  8. Windows cannot find file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows cannot find file: I receive an error message saying "windows cannot find..." when trying to open outlook and excel, might be more as well, have only tried this. i receive the same message when trying via a shortcut and when clicking on the actual exe file itself eg. outlook.exe. AVG tune...
  9. Cannot Download Any Microsoft Office File I download.

Cannot Download Any Microsoft Office File I download.: I have been having this isssue for months. I can no longer open any Microsoft Office file such as word or excel, really only power point works, that I download. I can create files on word and excel normally but any time I attempt to download and open a file I will get an...
  10. Windows cannot find file

Windows cannot find file: I need some help man. I have this software for my pedals for iRa[IMG]cing but when I try to open it I keep getting this error message. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program numerous times with no fix. Any ideas on what is causing this? I had the same issue with the...