Windows 10: Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Adobe Desktop...

Discus and support Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Adobe Desktop... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello there people of the internet, I'm here because I have an issue with uninstalling adobe programs. I previously owned the subscription to all these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jaysolo23, Oct 5, 2019.

1. jaysolo23 Win User

Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Adobe Desktop...

Hello there people of the internet, I'm here because I have an issue with uninstalling adobe programs. I previously owned the subscription to all these programs then stopped, and now that I resubscribed, Adobe creative cloud wants me to reinstall there programs because its a newer version I suppose. Installing the newer version is easier, uninstalling the older versions proved impossible thus far. I deleted all the adobe files manually instead of uninstalling the programs, but that didn't really help, so I system restored back to before I deleted the files, now I keep getting this error message "(Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Adobe Desktop Common\HDBox\Uninstaller.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.)" every time I try to uninstall. Can someone please help me solve this problem, I'd much rather have only one version of the program on my computer, instead of older ones, that just take up storage space. Much Thanks!

:)

jaysolo23, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Tommygunn Win User

Partitioning Program Files/Program Files(x86) from Windows 10 install?

In the coming week I will be installing Windows 10 Home on my new computer. I will be using an SSD and an HDD, the SSD for the OS, programs and games and the HDD for photos, music and all the other slow stuff.
    So, my question. In case the OS were to ever get corrupted, or I had to reinstall the OS for any other reason, is it possible to have the SSD set up as follows; Partition 1 - OS, Partition 2 - Program Files/Program Files((x86) plus other associated folders/files) and Partition 3 for my games, so that any re-install does not wipe out my already installed programs?

I had no problem doing this in with my XP desktop(OS in C and Progs in D, although not perfect, but was never able to do it with Windows 7.

Can it be done?

Tom.

Tommygunn, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\user extensions\cliente.exe'

Thank you for the response Anil Madilshetty. I attempted the steps you listed above and restarted my laptop on the "Safe Mode." I attempted the pathway for the error 'C:\Program Files (x86)\user extensions\cliente.exe,' but sadly I still have not been
    able to fix this issue, I continue to get the box error ever minute. The common answer for this error on Windows 7 is to delete any file with the word "ROCET" in the file, but I am unable to find that file on Windows 10. Is there perhaps another file name
    that is causing the error 'C:\Program Files (x86)\user extensions\cliente.exe'? Thank you for your response.

Al

AlbertGonzalez_932, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Is my system and overclock being affected by PSU?

The ones i leave here, i'll either comment on, or suggest you remove

Running processes:
    C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rundll32.exe - my system doesnt have this

C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\ObjectDock\ObjectDock.exe - not sure what this is, but it couild slow down boot

C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Device Manager\msgrdvmn.exe - i use windows live, and dont have this
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe -remove this (safe)
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Binnerup Consult\My Movies for Windows Media Center\My Movies Tray.exe - dont know what this is, i suggest remove

C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Mail\wlmail.exe - i dont have this, might be legit

C:\program files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe - starts with windows??

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll
    O2 - BHO: HP Smart BHO Class - {FFFFFFFF-CF4E-4F2B-BDC2-0E72E116A856} - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [My Movies Tray] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Binnerup Consult\My Movies for Windows Media Center\My Movies Tray.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nero\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe"
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WindowsLivePhone] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Device Manager\msgrdvmn.exe" /AutoRun
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')

O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [Raptr] C:\PROGRA~2\Raptr\RaptrStub.exe --startup (User 'SYSTEM')
    O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [Raptr] C:\PROGRA~2\Raptr\RaptrStub.exe --startup (User 'Default user')

^ those don't look right. another program files folder??

Oh and all those "file missing" entries you have, i have most of those as well. Methinks they're normal.

Mussels, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Adobe Desktop... - Similar Threads - cannot find Program

2. C:\Program Files x86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\Program Files x86: Hello, This is my problem see pcturewhen i try to delete roblox and other apps there it pops up like this can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cprogram-files-x86/12436514-0218-4259-824b-88fdb9b49fe3
  3. C:\Program Files x86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C:\Program Files x86: Hello, This is my problem see pcturewhen i try to delete roblox and other apps there it pops up like this can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cprogram-files-x86/12436514-0218-4259-824b-88fdb9b49fe3
  4. Error “Can not find script file “C:\Program File x86\Common File\Autodesk Shared\Network...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error “Can not find script file “C:\Program File x86\Common File\Autodesk Shared\Network...: After uninstalling Revit file on my window pc, I received a pop up notification every time I restart my computer with the text “Can not find script file “C:\Program File x86\Common File\Autodesk Shared\Network License Manager\Service.vbs”. What should I do?...
  5. Error “Can not find script file “C:\Program File x86\Common File\Autodesk Shared\Network...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error “Can not find script file “C:\Program File x86\Common File\Autodesk Shared\Network...: After uninstalling Revit file on my window pc, I received a pop up notification every time I restart my computer with the text “Can not find script file “C:\Program File x86\Common File\Autodesk Shared\Network License Manager\Service.vbs”. What should I do?...
  6. Error “Can not find script file “C:\Program File x86\Common File\Autodesk Shared\Network...

7. windows cannot find C:/Program files...

windows cannot find C:/Program files...: so I just uninstalled and reinstalled epic games like 4 times and every time it says "windows can't find C:/Program files.." and so on, I check my actual files and I find what windows cannot....
  8. Can not find script file "C:\Program Files x86\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Network License...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can not find script file "C:\Program Files x86\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Network License...: This message pops up every time i log in to my laptop. I uninstalled all Autodesk software but the problem still persists.Please help it is very annoying....
  9. windows cannot find c:\program files\

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows cannot find c:\program files\: Hi, I've logged in today and tried to open various programs and I'm getting hit with 'windows cannot find c:\program files\...' Everything was working fine yesterday and as far as I'm aware nothing has changed. I'm kind of at a loss about what to do to get this working...
  10. "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\application name\aoo.exe'"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\application name\aoo.exe'": II'm getting this message when opening quickbooks and dymo printer app. Both were working prior to uninstalling AVG anti-virus and AVG tune up. Any help would be appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot run c:\program files (x86)\common files

2. windows cannot find c:\program files (x86)adobe\acrobat dc\acrobat\acrotray.exe

3. windows cannot find program files x86 adobe

4. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe