Windows 10: Windows cannot find ‘C:\Program Files x86\ups\wtsd\worldShip TD exe’. Make sure you typed...

Discus and support Windows cannot find ‘C:\Program Files x86\ups\wtsd\worldShip TD exe’. Make sure you typed... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting this with several programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JudySzabo, Jun 17, 2020.

1. JudySzabo Win User

Windows cannot find ‘C:\Program Files x86\ups\wtsd\worldShip TD exe’. Make sure you typed...

I am getting this with several programs

:)

JudySzabo, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Rob549 Win User

Windows cannot find C:\Program Files(x86)Adobe\AcrobatReaderDC\Reader\AcroRd32.exe

The Acrobat Reader was working fine before I upgraded to Windows 10. I have tried uninstalling the program, reinstalling it and I continue to be unable to open the program. This is the error message that I receive when trying to open it:
    Windows cannot find C:\Program Files(x86)Adobe\AcrobatReaderDC\Reader\AcroRd32.exe Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

Help appreciated.

Thanks

Rob549, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Can't open a .exe in Program Files(x86)

This recipe will reset the permissions for the PMDG folder:

• Create a new shortcut on the desktop for cmd.exe.
    • Right-click it, then left-click Run as Administrator. Accept the challenge.
    • Type this command:

cd "\Program Files (x86)" {Enter}
    • Type takeown /R /F PMDG

Press the Tab key, then press Enter when the folder name is fully expanded.
    • Type cacls PMDG

Press the Tab key, then type /T /C /G everyone:F {Enter}

Type Yes when asked "Are you sure?"

Frederik Long, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Windows cannot find ‘C:\Program Files x86\ups\wtsd\worldShip TD exe’. Make sure you typed...

Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\user extensions\cliente.exe'

Thank you for the response Anil Madilshetty. I attempted the steps you listed above and restarted my laptop on the "Safe Mode." I attempted the pathway for the error 'C:\Program Files (x86)\user extensions\cliente.exe,' but sadly I still have not been
    able to fix this issue, I continue to get the box error ever minute. The common answer for this error on Windows 7 is to delete any file with the word "ROCET" in the file, but I am unable to find that file on Windows 10. Is there perhaps another file name
    that is causing the error 'C:\Program Files (x86)\user extensions\cliente.exe'? Thank you for your response.

Al

AlbertGonzalez_932, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows cannot find ‘C:\Program Files x86\ups\wtsd\worldShip TD exe’. Make sure you typed...

1. Windows cannot find ‘C:\Program Files x86\ups\wtsd\worldShip TD exe’. Make sure you typed... - Similar Threads - cannot find ‘C

2. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-17\bin\javaw.exe'. Make sure you typed the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-17\bin\javaw.exe'. Make sure you typed the...: I'm trying to get either Adoptium JDK or the official Oracle JDKs to work on Windows 11 22H2. Whenever I try to install it and use it, literally the only file that doesn't work is javaw.exe. Problem pictured below. Clearly the file exists; it even comes up when I do dir...
  3. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-17\bin\javaw.exe'. Make sure you typed the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-17\bin\javaw.exe'. Make sure you typed the...: I'm trying to get either Adoptium JDK or the official Oracle JDKs to work on Windows 11 22H2. Whenever I try to install it and use it, literally the only file that doesn't work is javaw.exe. Problem pictured below. Clearly the file exists; it even comes up when I do dir...
  4. Windows cannot find 'winChache32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find 'winChache32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...: Just normally watching videos on YouTube and then suddenly this popped up:Windows cannot find 'winChache32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.How do I fix this?...
  5. Windows cannot find 'winChache32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...

Windows cannot find 'winChache32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...: Just normally watching videos on YouTube and then suddenly this popped up:Windows cannot find 'winChache32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.How do I fix this?...
  6. windows cannot find .exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows cannot find .exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again: this happened when i tried to run as administrator in all of the apps in my pc i also cant open registry i also tried repair upgrade but it also wont open...
  7. windows cannot find .exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

windows cannot find .exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again: this happened when i tried to run as administrator in all of the apps in my pc i also cant open registry i also tried repair upgrade but it also wont open...
  8. Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again: This occurs anytime I boot my PC. I've tried to reset, it still occurred and I've lost most of my apps due to the reset.Any ideas?<Moved from CPC>...
  9. Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again: This occurs anytime I boot my PC. I've tried to reset, it still occurred and I've lost most of my apps due to the reset.Any ideas?<Moved from CPC>...
  10. Windows cannot find the file C:\ name of file , make sure you typed the name correctly....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find the file C:\ name of file , make sure you typed the name correctly....: Windows cannot find the file C:\ name of file , make sure you typed the name correctly All my files in my documents folder are coming up with this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. worldship td.exe