Windows 10: Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...

Discus and support Windows cannot find 'C:\Program... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When starting my computer I get the following error. I have been unable to uninstall or delete the corresponding file to re-install. Windows cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidSpurlock, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...

When starting my computer I get the following error. I have been unable to uninstall or delete the corresponding file to re-install. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\AppUp.IntelGraphicsExperience_1.100.3370.0_x64__8j3eq9e...\IGCCTray.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

:)

DavidSpurlock, Oct 17, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    file in C:\Program?

Hi,

Do you have any program installed by name Adobe? Follow the steps to check in program list:

Press Windows + X.

Select Programs and Features.

Yaqub K, Oct 17, 2021
  4. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...

C++ programming

I am also doing C++ at the moment and from what these guys here on TPU have helped me with is phenomenal!

*EDIT*

This weeks questions.

To begin this exercise, create a VC++ project and copy the following code into your project. Make sure that the project compiles successfully

Code: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int input; int back1 = 1, back2 = 0; int current = 1; cout << "Enter which number in the Fibonacci number sequence you want to find." << endl; cout << "The first and second Fibonacci numbers are 1." << endl; cin >> input; while (input < 1) { cout << "You must enter a value greater than 0, try again." << endl; cin >> input; } if (input > 2) { for(int i = 2; i < input; i++) { back2 = back1; back1 = current; current = back1 + back2; } } cout << "The value of Fibonacci number " << input << " is " << current << endl; cin.ignore(2); return 0; }[/quote] Make sure that this program executed correctly by running it and entering the value 12. You should get the number 144 as the 12th number of the Fibonacci sequence.
    1. Set a breakpoint at the beginning of the for loop (the line containing for(….)) by clicking in the far left column of the edit frame. A red dot should appear when the breakpoint has been set.
    2. Run the program and enter the value 46. The program should halt at the breakpoint. Click on the Locals tab at the bottom of the window to see the value of the local variables. What are the values of the program variables at this point?
    i current back1 back2 input

3. Remove the breakpoint that was set in step 1 (by clicking on the red dot). Place a breakpoint on the line containing the closing curly bracket of the for loop. Right click on the breakpoint (red dot) and select Condition from the menu. Set the condition for this breakpoint to i == 9. Run the program. When it stops, record the value of the variables below.

4. Single step your program 4 times. Record the value of the variables below.

5. Using your conditional breakpoint, record the values of the variables in the table below for the values of i that are specified.

6. Allow the program to run to completion. Clear all breakpoints (by clicking on the red dot) except the conditional breakpoint at the end of the for loop. Run the program again, only this time with the input of 47. When the program stops, the variables should still have the same values as in the last line of the table from step 5, except the input variable should show 47. Now, single step your program 5 times and record the values of the variables.

7. Does anything seem wrong with your results? Explain what happened.

8. Change the data type of the back1, back2, and current variables to unsigned. Redo step 6 and record the values of the variables.

9. Explain why changing the data type corrected the problem.

brandonwh64, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...

1. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program... - Similar Threads - cannot find Program

2. windows cannot find c:\Program...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows cannot find c:\Program...: hello everyone, Recently on opening the system, I am receiving daily this message : windows cannot find "wdadesktopservice.exe". I have tried some suggestions like :- DISM /online /Cleanup-Image /checkhealth- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth- DISM /Online...
  3. windows cannot find c:\Program...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows cannot find c:\Program...: hello everyone, Recently on opening the system, I am receiving daily this message : windows cannot find "wdadesktopservice.exe". I have tried some suggestions like :- DISM /online /Cleanup-Image /checkhealth- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth- DISM /Online...
  4. Windows cannot find C Program -...

Windows cannot find C Program -...: Whenever i start my laptop Windows 10 - HP Envy, i get the attached error - Windows cannot find C Progrram - Files\WindowsApps\AD2F1837.myHP_6.55219.341.0x64_v10z8vag_DesktopExtension.exe' Make sure you type the name correctly, and then try again....
  5. Windows cannot find C:\ Program

Windows cannot find C:\ Program: I have formatted my laptop, still my windows keeps on displaying; Windows cannot find C:\ Program Files\ WindowsApps\ ad2f1837.hpsystemeventutility_1.2. 15.0_x64__v10z8vjag6...\SysInfoEx.exe'. Make sure to type name correctly and try again.What should I do?...
  6. Windows cannot find C:\ Program

Windows cannot find C:\ Program: I have formatted my laptop, still my windows keeps on displaying; Windows cannot find C:\ Program Files\ WindowsApps\ ad2f1837.hpsystemeventutility_1.2. 15.0_x64__v10z8vjag6...\SysInfoEx.exe'. Make sure to type name correctly and try again.What should I do?...
  7. windows cannot find 'C:\program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows cannot find 'C:\program: Windows cannot find 'C:\program after I sign in to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find-cprogram/5d61481e-944c-4915-b971-f3ed0d801b59
  8. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...: When starting my computer I get the following error. I have been unable to uninstall or delete the corresponding file to re-install. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\AppUp.IntelGraphicsExperience_1.100.3370.0_x64__8j3eq9e...\IGCCTray.exe'. Make sure you typed...
  9. windows cannot find c:/program

windows cannot find c:/program: As I logged into my pc this popup showed can anyone explain this please . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find-cprogram/dfe5d30b-59d2-4b61-9962-57975954d0e8
  10. Cannot find C:\Program...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot find C:\Program...: So I'm not actually sure what I did wrong here. I was uninstalling some mods and games. Updating windows when this thing came up. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_2.2103.17603.0_x64_8wekyb3d8...\Win32Bridge.Server.exeI tried to find it...