Windows 10: Windows cannot find 'C"/Users...

Discus and support Windows cannot find 'C"/Users... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows cannot find 'C"/Users /Dickson/Appdata/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/swgrsjvgj/egdtcthe.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nakdickson, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Windows cannot find 'C"/Users...

Windows cannot find
    'C"/Users /Dickson/Appdata/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/swgrsjvgj/egdtcthe.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and try again

This is the message that popped up the first time my pc boot up when I reset my pc after being attacked by some kind of virus called epicnet cloud.Net, and it keeps coming every time I reboot my pc. How do if fix it please?

moreover, there is some kind of note this reads like this

"Don't worry, you can return all your files!
    All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
    The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
    This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
    What guarantees you have?
    You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
    But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
    You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
    https://we.tl/t-BTtULebL7F
    Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
    Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.
    Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.
    Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.

To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Our Telegram account:
    @datarestore

Your personal ID:
    099nHgSrtddgsxUHIDCdB9IpEd1BBxXWhkitDLMP8oSzQeEYlr0t1"

saved as a notepad file stored at where my files are saved. music, videos, documents with an .bostone extension causing them unusable.

any fix please?

:)

nakdickson, Jun 9, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jun 9, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Windows cannot find 'C"/Users...

SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Windows cannot find  'C"/Users... 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Windows cannot find  'C"/Users... 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows cannot find 'C"/Users...

1. Windows cannot find 'C"/Users... - Similar Threads - cannot find Users

2. "Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\User\Downloads\Program.exe'. Check the spelling and try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\User\Downloads\Program.exe'. Check the spelling and try...: Hello,Recently, I encountered this error:I was attempting to install a program that I had downloaded 7-zip.After clicking it and going through the UAC, this error popped up. I don't know if this is a problem with the architecture of my PC it's x64, or it is something else....
  3. "Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\User\Downloads\Program.exe'. Check the spelling and try...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\User\Downloads\Program.exe'. Check the spelling and try...: Hello,Recently, I encountered this error:I was attempting to install a program that I had downloaded 7-zip.After clicking it and going through the UAC, this error popped up. I don't know if this is a problem with the architecture of my PC it's x64, or it is something else....
  4. Windows cannot find C:\ Program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot find C:\ Program: I have formatted my laptop, still my windows keeps on displaying; Windows cannot find C:\ Program Files\ WindowsApps\ ad2f1837.hpsystemeventutility_1.2. 15.0_x64__v10z8vjag6...\SysInfoEx.exe'. Make sure to type name correctly and try again.What should I do?...
  5. windows cannot find C:\users\user\AppData\Roaming\DRPsu\PROGRAMS\DotNe t.exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows cannot find C:\users\user\AppData\Roaming\DRPsu\PROGRAMS\DotNe t.exe: HELP windows cannot find C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\DRPsu\PROGRAMS\DotNet.exe i dont exactly remember what I did why did this happen. IDK if i uninstalled something to make this happen or install. i cant really remember : its bothersome & I tried all the possible soln I...
  6. "windows cannot find c/users/appdata/roaming"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "windows cannot find c/users/appdata/roaming": i keep getting that error message. the app that the message is referencing isn't even on my pc. how do i fix this? submitted by /u/thisisachannelnameyt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mg3x0y/windows_cannot_find_cusersappdataroaming/
  7. Windows cannot find user

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot find user: My computer is functionally useless unless I'm online. I cannot open apps, nor can I open a file from explorer. I get the same message: Error Message: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\****\Documents\******.doc'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again....
  8. Windows cannot find: C:\User\User Name\Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find: C:\User\User Name\Folder: Hi - From File Explorer, I cannot open any file on my computer. The error always says: Windows cannot find: C:\User\User Name\Folder\... In File Explorer, everything shows up OK. But I have tried to open files in the Documents folder and the Music folder; always getting...
  9. Windows cannot find C:\users.......'

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows cannot find C:\users.......': After updating Adobe Player among other programs, my laptop can no longer find Mozilla Firefox. I went to my desktop, and after updating the same programs it can no longer find Microsoft WORD or any WORD documents. the message is as follows: Windows cannot find...
  10. How to fix this issue: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\...

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix this issue: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\...: I can see all my images and files in Windows 10 Explorer but they will not open. I just keep getting the same error message. 91849

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix windows can not find C:/user