Windows 10: "Windows cannot find" error after cleaning with Tuneup

Discus and support "Windows cannot find" error after cleaning with Tuneup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently cleaned my laptop Win 10 OS Windows 10, version 1803 OS Build 17134.191 thru tune-up and also thru windows disk clean up and defragmented my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by win1803, Aug 2, 2018.

1. win1803 Win User

"Windows cannot find" error after cleaning with Tuneup

I recently cleaned my laptop Win 10 OS Windows 10, version 1803 OS Build 17134.191 thru tune-up and also thru windows disk clean up and defragmented my C drive and registry.

Everything was fine but now I'm unable to open PDF thru adobe reader although PDFs are being opened with other readers Eg. Edge, Nitro.

And also unable to open opera browser but Firefox and edge browsers are working fine

"Windows cannot find" error after cleaning with Tuneup [​IMG]

It keeps displaying this error (screenshot attached) and doesn't make any sense.

How can I resolve it? I uninstalled deleted Adobe folders from Local, Roaming, and program files restarted and reinstalled even tried checking in compatibility Win 8 and run as administrator. Still no luck.

:)

win1803, Aug 2, 2018
  2. Sharief K Win User

Tuneup 2012

Hi Donald,

Follow these steps to remove Tuneup 2012:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and features.
    • Find Tuneup 2012 from the list.
    • Right click on the Tuneup 2012 and select Uninstall.

Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Mergzy Win User
    How to remove TuneUp Pro?

msi A6200

Windows 10

I am cleaning up someone else's computer (lots of malware) but the one app I cannot get to uninstall is TuneUp Pro. It is not listed in the Add/ Remove Programs category in Control Panel > Uninstall. I have tried manually deleting all of it's entries in
    the Registry using regedit, but it just reappears (maybe I'm missing a step or some) I have downloaded the MS Fixit utility and it is not listed, so I clicked "Not Listed," then it asks for a product key, which I don't think there is one, or at least I don't
    know how to find it. I also tried using CCleaner but it does not list it under programs to uninstall.

How do I get rid of this malware?

Mergzy, Aug 2, 2018
  4. "Windows cannot find" error after cleaning with Tuneup

Tuneup 2012

The suggestion to use windows key +x to do a normal delete does not work for programs like Tuneup 2012.

Donald Blick, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

"Windows cannot find" error after cleaning with Tuneup

1. "Windows cannot find" error after cleaning with Tuneup - Similar Threads - cannot find error

2. Error: "Windows cannot find...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: "Windows cannot find...: Everytime I turn on my laptop I get this error: "C:\Program\Files\WindowsApps\b9eced6f.screenpadmaster_3.0.23.0_64x__qmb...\AsusScreenXpertUI.exe". Can anyone help me to fix it?...
  3. Error: "Windows cannot find...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: "Windows cannot find...: Everytime I turn on my laptop I get this error: "C:\Program\Files\WindowsApps\b9eced6f.screenpadmaster_3.0.23.0_64x__qmb...\AsusScreenXpertUI.exe". Can anyone help me to fix it?...
  4. Error "Windows cannot find ***.exe

Error "Windows cannot find ***.exe: I'm getting the error "windows cannot find ***.exe for all programs like taskmgr.exe regedit.exe advanced system settings, same error when I try to run command prompt as administrator. I did run it in recovery mode with the command sfc /scannow. Problem wasn't solved, and...
  5. Windows cannot find error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find error: Hi In the last 24hrs I have just started getting these error notices when trying to open attachments to emails. So far I have checked attached pdf, docx and xlsx files and when trying to open the attached document from the email, I get the error message however if I go to...
  6. Windows Cannot find error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Cannot find error: I was trying to install a new program and I am running in to the issue "Windows cannot find" in both downloads. This issue is also happening for other drives. How do I fix this issue? I checked the program and it was able to install with no issues on my other laptop....
  7. Windows cannot find... Error Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot find... Error Message: [ATTACH] Since the past 2-3 days, I have been getting this error message randomly at regular intervals on my Lenovo Windows 10 Laptop. I don't know how to fix this? can someone please assist? Thanks, Bhavik...
  8. Windows "cannot find" error.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows "cannot find" error.: Every time I try and open an office 365 related file and some other random apps windows says it can't find c:\ "file location" and says make sure you typed the name correctly and try again. submitted by /u/CJMac1326 [link] [comments]...
  9. TuneUp 2.7.0.1 Setup

TuneUp 2.7.0.1 Setup: Team - since reverting back to the normal release from the insider release. The TuneUp setup will not complete with the error message of :Error setting output path to: " C:\ProgramFiles\\WindowsApps\AppleInciTunes_12100.7.42015.0_x64_nzyj5cx40ttqa\Plug-Ins'. Exiting...
  10. Windows 10 cannot find office 2007 docs after clean install

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 10 cannot find office 2007 docs after clean install: Hi Guys, I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro last year from Windows 7 Pro all was good for a while. A few weeks ago I began to experience some stability issues, so I decided to do a clean install. I backed up my personal files, word docs, spreadsheets etc onto an external hard...