Windows 10: Windows cannot find... Error Message

Discus and support Windows cannot find... Error Message in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Since the past 2-3 days, I have been getting this error message randomly at regular intervals on my Lenovo Windows 10 Laptop. I don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bhavik Kakkad, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Windows cannot find... Error Message

Windows cannot find... Error Message a733d4c2-bc4c-48bc-a02a-786359fe6bf8?upload=true.jpg

Since the past 2-3 days, I have been getting this error message randomly at regular intervals on my Lenovo Windows 10 Laptop.

I don't know how to fix this? can someone please assist?

Thanks,

Bhavik

:)

Bhavik Kakkad, Jun 19, 2020

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jun 19, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Windows cannot find... Error Message

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows cannot find... Error Message

1. Windows cannot find... Error Message - Similar Threads - cannot find Error

2. Error Message Popup: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Message Popup: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...: Hi, this error has been popping out a few times a day for a few days now. I have Asus x515. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-popup-windows-cannot-find-cprogram/54a6ba9c-679e-4fbf-830b-cb6cda28c0a3
  3. Error Message Popup: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Message Popup: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...: Hi, this error has been popping out a few times a day for a few days now. I have Asus x515. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-popup-windows-cannot-find-cprogram/54a6ba9c-679e-4fbf-830b-cb6cda28c0a3
  4. receiving error message windows cannot find...

in Windows 10 Customization
    receiving error message windows cannot find...: receiving error message windows cannot find 'C:\users\lovgupta\appdata\local\disk\packages\activ.vbs'. make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again...
  5. Error Message Popup: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Message Popup: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...: [ATTACH] This error message popped up randomly twice within the past day. I am using an Asus ZenBook 15. Why is this error popping up? What can I do to fix the issue? Thanks. Edit: Also, I'm not trying to open anything- the only apps I have open are Firefox and Discord....
  6. Cannot find program message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot find program message: I am running Windows 10 and Office Enterprise 2007. Tonight I started getting the message 'Windows cannot find C:\Program Files 86\Microsoft Office\Office 12\winword.exe' but I can find them via file explorer. I have reinstalled Office, no change. What next?...
  7. Error message from onedrive files - "Windows cannot find"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message from onedrive files - "Windows cannot find": I have been using onedrive to go between multiple devices for a couple of years now. Today it will no longer let me open up files using my main computer, but the files open up fine from my microsoft surface and from my phone. I have reset, uninstalled, and reinstalled...
  8. Error Message: The system cannot find the file specified

Error Message: The system cannot find the file specified: I cannot restore my computer because I keep getting this error message: Script: c:\users\<Removed>\rasautou.vbs Line 3 Char 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified Code: 80070002 Source: null And I cannot copy and paste because it wont' let me do that...
  9. Error Message - "cannot find nView" K1000M card.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error Message - "cannot find nView" K1000M card.: downloaded the latest driver package from nVidia (allso chatted with their tech suppport) -- error message persists. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/error-message-cannot-find-nview-k1000m-card/36db7d9f-99cf-4ed5-9322-67dce126aba7
  10. Windows cannot find file message

Windows cannot find file message: I am having problems running some program shortcuts on my laptop. I am getting messages similar to the following:- Windows cannot find 'C\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\HPSF.exe'. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again. Can...