Windows 10: Windows cannot find G:/

Discus and support Windows cannot find G:/ in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I connected my card reader to my laptop, almost immediately I received the message 'Windows cannot find G:/. Make sure you typed the name correctly,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GrainneGillespie, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Windows cannot find G:/

I connected my card reader to my laptop, almost immediately I received the message 'Windows cannot find G:/. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again'

What does this mean? What can I do to correct this error?

:)

GrainneGillespie, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows cannot find G:/

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows cannot find G:/

1. Windows cannot find G:/ - Similar Threads - cannot find

2. When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks: When I try to join a zoom session invite, it says it cannot find my camera.The video icon is barred. But when I click on it, it does not change.Previously this action enabled the video.The problem is recent.Thanks...
  3. When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks: When I try to join a zoom session invite, it says it cannot find my camera.The video icon is barred. But when I click on it, it does not change.Previously this action enabled the video.The problem is recent.Thanks...
  4. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system cannot find the file specified: I'm currently running windows 10, i just drag and drop logonui.exe to Resource Hacker, but a error saying like in the title, i attached a photo for more information...
  5. The system cannot find the file specified

The system cannot find the file specified: I'm currently running windows 10, i just drag and drop logonui.exe to Resource Hacker, but a error saying like in the title, i attached a photo for more information...
  6. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Cannot find room for the EFI system partition.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot find room for the EFI system partition.: C:\WINDOWS\system32>MBR2GPT.EXE /convert /allowfullos MBR2GPT will now attempt to convert the default book disk. If conversion is successful the disk can only be booted in GPT mode. These changes cannot be undone! MBR2GPT: Attempting to convert disk 1 MBR2GPT: Retrieving...
  8. Windows 10 cannot automatically repair. Can't find a way to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 cannot automatically repair. Can't find a way to fix it.: My friend system restored his pc and now it just auto goes to the startup repair screen and won't boot into windows. I tried doing the fixmbr command which worked but fixboot says something like directory/path i forgot which not found. Is there any way to fix this without a...
  9. Windows 10 cannot automatically repair. Can't find a way to fix it.

Windows 10 cannot automatically repair. Can't find a way to fix it.: My friend system restored his pc and now it just auto goes to the startup repair screen and won't boot into windows. I tried doing the fixmbr command which worked but fixboot says something like directory/path i forgot which not found. Is there any way to fix this without a...
  10. Windows 10 cannot automatically repair. Can't find a way to fix it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade