Windows 10: Windows cannot find '...'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, then try again - Error

Discus and support Windows cannot find '...'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, then try again - Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello.Some days ago I accidentally downloaded a malware on my computer. I deleted it completely using MalwareBytes, but now every 20-30 minutes an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LautiGoncs, May 29, 2021.

1. Windows cannot find '...'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, then try again - Error

Hello.Some days ago I accidentally downloaded a malware on my computer. I deleted it completely using MalwareBytes, but now every 20-30 minutes an error popup windows appears saying "Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\lauti\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\CORSAIR iCUE Software.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, then try again". I don't really know what to do since I have already scanned my whole computer with MalwareBytes and Windows defender.Thanks in advance.Lautaro.

:)

LautiGoncs, May 29, 2021

2. Windows cannot find '-a'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, then try again.

On every startup I get this error message:

Windows cannot find '-a'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, then try again.

this message also popup whenever I try to run CMD or COMMAND

Farid Shawki, May 29, 2021
  3. AlLanger Win User
    Windows cannot find ...... Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again error message

When I try to access any of my files on my hard drive I get the following message:

Windows cannot find ...... Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again error message

AlLanger, May 29, 2021
  4. abidsahed Win User

Windows cannot find '...'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, then try again - Error

windows cannot find 'ping'. Make sure you type the name correctly

when i try to ping from command prompt. everytime I get this error "windows cannot find 'ping'. make sure you type the name correctly and try again"

can anyone please help me out to solve this problem already disabled firewall but not worked

abidsahed, May 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows cannot find '...'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, then try again - Error

1. Windows cannot find '...'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, then try again - Error - Similar Threads - cannot find sure

2. Windows cannot find ***.*** make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find ***.*** make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again: I am getting following message when trying to open certain types of the files. I think currently that is mostly related to images anything that would be default would be opened by Photos app, but in the past there were other types of files as well. Also from time to time I...
  3. Windows cannot find ***.*** make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find ***.*** make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again: I am getting following message when trying to open certain types of the files. I think currently that is mostly related to images anything that would be default would be opened by Photos app, but in the past there were other types of files as well. Also from time to time I...
  4. windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again: I opened bat, and the Windows cannot find, make sure that you entered the name correctly, and then try again. I didn't find any guides for Windows 8.1, please help...
  5. windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again: I opened bat, and the Windows cannot find, make sure that you entered the name correctly, and then try again. I didn't find any guides for Windows 8.1, please help...
  6. Windows cannot find 'test.cmd'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find 'test.cmd'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.: When I open .bat or .cmd files through explorer, it throws said error, but launching it from cmd is just fine. I tried almost all guides I found:site 1site 2site 3and none of them worked. I still can open files as administartor and they will work as intended, but not only it...
  7. Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again: This occurs anytime I boot my PC. I've tried to reset, it still occurred and I've lost most of my apps due to the reset.Any ideas?<Moved from CPC>...
  8. Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again: This occurs anytime I boot my PC. I've tried to reset, it still occurred and I've lost most of my apps due to the reset.Any ideas?<Moved from CPC>...
  9. Windows cannot find *name of the file*. Make sure you type the name correctly, then try again.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find *name of the file*. Make sure you type the name correctly, then try again.: I downloaded a file sent by my teacher thru fb. But when I go to the download button, then click the open file, there's a tab that says "Windows cannot find *name of the file*. Make sure you type the name correctly, then try again." I don't know what to do, and I can't do my...
  10. Windows cannot find ...... Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cannot find ...... Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again error...: When I try to access any of my files on my hard drive I get the following message: Windows cannot find ...... Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again error message...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to fix Make sure you typed the name corretly problem