Windows 10: windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly

Discus and support windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Crazy morning!!! Today Windows doesn't want find a couple of programs. Some are in C drive other in D driver. Office too is not working. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Salvo Di Fazio, Jun 10, 2020.

1. windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly

Crazy morning!!!

Today Windows doesn't want find a couple of programs.

Some are in C drive other in D driver.

Office too is not working.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall, for example Foxit, but I cannot still run it.

To run the programm I went under the directory and modify the name of the file.

I followed a couple of guides but nothing is changed!

Can anyone help me?

I'm using windows pro

:)

Salvo Di Fazio, Jun 10, 2020

2. Windows cannot find '-a'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, then try again.

On every startup I get this error message:

Windows cannot find '-a'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, then try again.

this message also popup whenever I try to run CMD or COMMAND

Farid Shawki, Jun 10, 2020
  3. abidsahed Win User
    windows cannot find 'ping'. Make sure you type the name correctly

when i try to ping from command prompt. everytime I get this error "windows cannot find 'ping'. make sure you type the name correctly and try again"

can anyone please help me out to solve this problem already disabled firewall but not worked

abidsahed, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Rosalindd Win User

windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly

Windows cannot find 'C:\users (insert file directory)' make sure you've typed the name correctly.

Since the latest Windows 10 update I've been unable to open anything in 'my pictures' folder with a double click. I get the following error message every time I attempt to open a picture file or video file: Windows cannot find 'C:\users (insert file
    directory
    )' make sure you've typed the name correctly.

• I've looked at my folder's options and 'quick access' is not set.
    • I can open the files by right clicking and selecting 'open with'.
    • I've found no issues after running 'sfc /scannow'.

Please help!

Thanks.

Rosalindd, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly

1. windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly - Similar Threads - cannot find sure

2. Windows cannot find ***.*** make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find ***.*** make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again: I am getting following message when trying to open certain types of the files. I think currently that is mostly related to images anything that would be default would be opened by Photos app, but in the past there were other types of files as well. Also from time to time I...
  3. Windows cannot find ***.*** make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find ***.*** make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again: I am getting following message when trying to open certain types of the files. I think currently that is mostly related to images anything that would be default would be opened by Photos app, but in the past there were other types of files as well. Also from time to time I...
  4. windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again: I opened bat, and the Windows cannot find, make sure that you entered the name correctly, and then try again. I didn't find any guides for Windows 8.1, please help...
  5. windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again: I opened bat, and the Windows cannot find, make sure that you entered the name correctly, and then try again. I didn't find any guides for Windows 8.1, please help...
  6. Windows cannot find explorer.exe, Make sure you typed the name correctly

in Windows 10 News
    Windows cannot find explorer.exe, Make sure you typed the name correctly: [ATTACH]Many users have reported this issue that when they click on the File Explorer icon present in the taskbar of their Windows 11/10 computer, they receive an error, and are unable to open File Explorer. Though there are many ways to open File Explorer of Windows 11/10...
  7. Windows cannot find *name of the file*. Make sure you type the name correctly, then try again.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find *name of the file*. Make sure you type the name correctly, then try again.: I downloaded a file sent by my teacher thru fb. But when I go to the download button, then click the open file, there's a tab that says "Windows cannot find *name of the file*. Make sure you type the name correctly, then try again." I don't know what to do, and I can't do my...
  8. Windows cannot find "winservices.exe". Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows cannot find "winservices.exe". Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...: The windows defender detected coin miner malware. It requires access to winservices.exe.Before I removed this malware. winservices.exe can be found in the Program files/winincludes/ folder. Now it has been removed.I blocked and remove the malware using windows defender. It...
  9. Windows cannot find the file C:\ name of file , make sure you typed the name correctly....

Windows cannot find the file C:\ name of file , make sure you typed the name correctly....: Windows cannot find the file C:\ name of file , make sure you typed the name correctly All my files in my documents folder are coming up with this...
  10. Windows cannot find the Path "..", Make sure you typed it correctly

Windows cannot find the Path "..", Make sure you typed it correctly: Many applications on my laptop have stopped opening. The amount increased after windows10 1903 update. Whenever I try to open some applications like Microsoft Office, Wamp Server, I get this error message. I went to that path, but all the files are still there. Please help...