Windows 10: Windows cannot find message pops up on every restart, how to remove?

Discus and support Windows cannot find message pops up on every restart, how to remove? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a message just keeps popping up on my computer every time I restart my computer, is their any way of removing this?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Synarical, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Synarical Win User

Windows cannot find message pops up on every restart, how to remove?

Hello, I have a message just keeps popping up on my computer every time I restart my computer, is their any way of removing this? Windows cannot find message pops up on every restart, how to remove? fcc57e07-d11b-4e72-b758-825c0c063472?upload=true.png

:)

Synarical, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Octopolus Win User

No Safely remove notifiction pop up, HAVE Icon

1st suggestion didnt work at all.
    2nd suggestion works but after that when i stop the device the "normal way" its still the same, no "safe to remove device" shows up

Octopolus, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Geosammy Win User
    "Safe to remove" pop-up does not appear.

I found a solution, which worked for me.
    For the 'Safe to remove' pop-up issue and for notifications not showing,
    within Windows 10, Build 1809's Action Center.

It goes like this:

Step 1. Go to > Settings > Privacy

Step 2. App Permissions > Background Apps.
    Toggle ‘Let apps run in the background’ switch to off.
    Restart computer. (action center not showing previously or new notifications)

Step 3. Go back to the settings page, previously mentioned in step 1 and 2.
    Toggle the ‘Let apps run in the background’ switch to on,
    as described in Step 2.
    Restart once again.

Action Center is now showing notifications.
    As well as the "Safe to remove" pop-up for flash drives without issues.

Windows cannot find message pops up on every restart, how to remove? [​IMG]

Geosammy, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Mcd73165 Win User

"Safe to remove" pop-up does not appear.

George: Thanks for your info. Seemed to work (still have version 1803). Don't know yet if it will continue to work after a future restart. Thanks again.
    Mark

Mcd73165, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows cannot find message pops up on every restart, how to remove? - Similar Threads - cannot find message

2. Windows Pop UP Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pop UP Message: Recently I got a message each time I turn on my computer. I use Windows 10.The message is as follows: MC-WINS-Client.exeThis application could not be started. This application requires the Windows App Runtime Version 1.3 {MSIX package version 7 3000.851.1712.0}Do you want to...
  3. Windows Pop UP Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pop UP Message: Recently I got a message each time I turn on my computer. I use Windows 10.The message is as follows: MC-WINS-Client.exeThis application could not be started. This application requires the Windows App Runtime Version 1.3 {MSIX package version 7 3000.851.1712.0}Do you want to...
  4. pop up message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pop up message: I keep getting the message "New content is available. Please refresh web page" How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message/ae61184e-5313-4c23-b49d-02c845cf5f9b
  5. Message pops ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Message pops ups: A message pops up every time I start my computer. The message being the following ''Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\PortraitDisplays.HPDisplayControl_4.6.44.0_x64_2dg...\Startup Task.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.''...
  6. POP up message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    POP up message: why do I keep getting the following message? C:\Windows\Systems32\cmd.exe with a black box screen in the background what can I do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message/4da6dc13-7dc6-44bd-91d7-f9d1816e05e2
  7. Cannot remove volume pop up

Cannot remove volume pop up: I restarted my computer recently and suddenly an expanded volume pop up has started to show up. Before only the volume bar appeared, not the gigantic chrome.exe thing too. [ATTACH] I tried looking how to fix the issue and get rid of it, but almost all of the solutions...
  8. Window startup: how to remove RunDLL error pop up message

Window startup: how to remove RunDLL error pop up message: Hi, how can I remove the below error pop up message whenever windows startup? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-startup-how-to-remove-rundll-error-pop-up/cb9d8553-9f9f-4bb7-ae72-81b7498c4625
  9. windows cannot find path: cmd pop up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows cannot find path: cmd pop up: I'm facing this problem from around 2 months, may be after deleting some apps and softwares from my pc. The problem is that; Every 5 minutes or so, there appears a cmd pop up saying "Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\m\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\atusicbd.exe'. Make sure...
  10. Window pop's up on every restart.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window pop's up on every restart.....: This window trying to install HP Support Assistant pops up every time I restart my laptop, but, only since I have upgraded to Windows 10. I uninstalled and reinstalled the HP Support Assistant and I can pull it up, and it is running right now. I've tried MSCONFIG, and...