Windows 10: windows cannot find msc

Discus and support windows cannot find msc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There is a problem. 0x80002034 or maybe the last digit is a 2 ??? I cannot activate System Restore nor backup my System Windows 10 Pro 64 bit The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by trwhitford, Apr 2, 2020.

1. windows cannot find msc

There is a problem. 0x80002034 or maybe the last digit is a 2 ???
    I cannot activate System Restore nor backup my System

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

The system worked for almost a year and now it has a malfunction.

Please advise

:)

trwhitford, Apr 2, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Multiple duplicate .msc files

Hi,

By definition, those file are related to software developer tools:

• Comexp.msc is a type of MSC file associated with Microsoft Developer Network disc 3715 developed by Microsoft.
    • Certmgr.msc (Certificate Manager) tool handles certificates, certificate trust lists (CTLs), and certificate revocation lists (CRLs).
    • AzMan is a role-based access control (RBAC) framework that provides an administrative tool to run authorization policy and a runtime that permits applications to conduct access checks against that policy.

For better assistance, we recommend posting your issue on
    Microsoft Developer Network
    forum since your issue will require some advance troubleshooting steps to be resolved. Also, deleting or modifying the files
    may cause harm or conflicts to your computer.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Arjay Dom, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows cannot find msc

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

windows cannot find msc

1. windows cannot find msc - Similar Threads - cannot find msc

2. msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?: I am getting an error message trying to run mscwindows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized My pc shut down on overheat and trouble shooting needs to run mscHow do I correct?...
  3. msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?: I am getting an error message trying to run mscwindows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized My pc shut down on overheat and trouble shooting needs to run mscHow do I correct?...
  4. Windows cannot find....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot find....: Windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_4.2204.0_x64_...\Win32Bridge.Server.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. My computer starts with this every time I log into it....
  5. Windows cannot find....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find....: Windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_4.2204.0_x64_...\Win32Bridge.Server.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. My computer starts with this every time I log into it....
  6. Windows cannot find

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find: I am getting a message that Windows cannot find: C:\ProgramFiles\Windows App\Portrait Display Control_4.2.78.OX64.2dgm..\Startup Task.exe. This just started. What is it and how do I get rid of it....
  7. Pinning .msc Items to "Start".

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pinning .msc Items to "Start".: Ok so, I know that I can right click on something in the Start Menu and click "Pin To Start". . . Is there any possible way that I could pin "gpedit.msc" to Start? 136694
  8. Windows Cannot Find

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Cannot Find: When I download an exe file, like iTunes for example, and click on "Open" I always get this message: "Windows cannot find C:\users\*myPCname*\Desktop\iTunesSetup.exe". I can't open about 40% of the stuff on my PC due to this issue....
  9. Still having problems with MSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still having problems with MSC: I am still having problems with Microsoft solitaire collection I have asked every source I know It is so strange that I can click on the M.S.C. 5 or 6 times and it goes through the act of starting and then fades away then on the 6TH time it will stay open and I can play as...
  10. Running msc files in Admin ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Running msc files in Admin ?: If I want to run Group Policy editor in administration mode, what command must be used before gpedit.msc so the group policy editor runs in Administrator mode ? 49226