Windows 10: Windows cannot find program

Discus and support Windows cannot find program in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When opening certain games in xbox game pass I am given the error : Windows cannot find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TannedBatman, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Windows cannot find program

When opening certain games in xbox game pass I am given the error : Windows cannot find "C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Team17DigitalLimited.WormsW.M.DWin10_1.9.352.0_x64_j5x4vj4y67jhc\WormsW.M.D.exe". Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again.

:)

TannedBatman, Jun 22, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 22, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 22, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows cannot find program

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows cannot find program :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows cannot find program

1. Windows cannot find program - Similar Threads - cannot find program

2. Windows cannot find C Program -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find C Program -...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find-c-program/8f713d7e-2719-4a6f-9f0c-778ecaa926b3Hello, I have a user with the same issue: uninstalling HP Command does not solve the problem. In my case, I uninstalled the myHP software from the device...
  3. Windows cannot find C Program -...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows cannot find C Program -...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find-c-program/8f713d7e-2719-4a6f-9f0c-778ecaa926b3Hello, I have a user with the same issue: uninstalling HP Command does not solve the problem. In my case, I uninstalled the myHP software from the device...
  4. windows cannot find c:\Program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows cannot find c:\Program...: hello everyone, Recently on opening the system, I am receiving daily this message : windows cannot find "wdadesktopservice.exe". I have tried some suggestions like :- DISM /online /Cleanup-Image /checkhealth- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth- DISM /Online...
  5. windows cannot find c:\Program...

windows cannot find c:\Program...: hello everyone, Recently on opening the system, I am receiving daily this message : windows cannot find "wdadesktopservice.exe". I have tried some suggestions like :- DISM /online /Cleanup-Image /checkhealth- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth- DISM /Online...
  6. Windows cannot find C Program -...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot find C Program -...: Whenever i start my laptop Windows 10 - HP Envy, i get the attached error - Windows cannot find C Progrram - Files\WindowsApps\AD2F1837.myHP_6.55219.341.0x64_v10z8vag_DesktopExtension.exe' Make sure you type the name correctly, and then try again....
  7. Windows cannot find C Program -...

Windows cannot find C Program -...: Whenever i start my laptop Windows 10 - HP Envy, i get the attached error - Windows cannot find C Progrram - Files\WindowsApps\AD2F1837.myHP_6.55219.341.0x64_v10z8vag_DesktopExtension.exe' Make sure you type the name correctly, and then try again....
  8. Windows cannot find C:\ Program

Windows cannot find C:\ Program: I have formatted my laptop, still my windows keeps on displaying; Windows cannot find C:\ Program Files\ WindowsApps\ ad2f1837.hpsystemeventutility_1.2. 15.0_x64__v10z8vjag6...\SysInfoEx.exe'. Make sure to type name correctly and try again.What should I do?...
  9. Windows cannot find C:\Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find C:\Program: Windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\MotionTwin.DeadCellswin10_1.5.0.0_x64_rtjy889c6zgtg\deadcells.exe.'. Make sure you've typed the name correctly then try again. Everytime I try to load up dead cells from the xbox game pass beta app I get this, also astroneer...
  10. Windows cannot find apps / programs

Windows cannot find apps / programs: Apps / programs have started to disappear. Then when I download them again I get notified that Windows cannot find them, even when they are staring me in the face. What is going on? [img] 95906