Windows 10: Windows cannot find specified file.

Discus and support Windows cannot find specified file. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For some reason every startup, this error message pops up if I don't have my tablet connected prior to starting up, it's not anything damaging, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rainer Ferrer, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Windows cannot find specified file.

For some reason every startup, this error message pops up if I don't have my tablet connected prior to starting up, it's not anything damaging, but it's a bit annoying that every time that I don't want to use the tablet, I get the "Windows cannot find specified file" message for every startup.

Is there a way to to fix this?

The tablet I was using by the way was Wacom Intuos Comic CTH-490CB Pen and Touch Tablet.

:)

Rainer Ferrer, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Dan Banks Win User

Windows cannot access specified device, path or file....

Windows cannot access specified file error. I have read the older material and followed the steps...none of which helped access the file. Permissions were set correctly, file specified was where it was supposed to be. Antivirus not in play and file not
    corrupt. Still unable to execute. What next steps to take?

Dan Banks, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Raven2099 Win User
    The system cannot find the file specified

In my downloads folder uis a file/folder

I try to delete a file/folder gets message *The system cannot find the file specified.*

files/folder will not delete

Windows cannot find specified file. [​IMG]

Suggestions? Ideas?

Raven2099, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows cannot find specified file.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows cannot find specified file.

1. Windows cannot find specified file. - Similar Threads - cannot find specified

2. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The system cannot find the file specified: I'm currently running windows 10, i just drag and drop logonui.exe to Resource Hacker, but a error saying like in the title, i attached a photo for more information...
  3. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The system cannot find the file specified: I'm currently running windows 10, i just drag and drop logonui.exe to Resource Hacker, but a error saying like in the title, i attached a photo for more information...
  4. DISM cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM cannot find the file specified: Hey ive been trying to run DISM checkhealth and restorehealth, the checkhealth runs just fine but the restorehealth just error codes me, I can provide the logs if necessary but this has been goin on for a while now...
  5. DISM cannot find the file specified

DISM cannot find the file specified: Hey ive been trying to run DISM checkhealth and restorehealth, the checkhealth runs just fine but the restorehealth just error codes me, I can provide the logs if necessary but this has been goin on for a while now...
  6. DISM cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. The system cannot find the file specified

The system cannot find the file specified: When I boot my windows, this error code occurs :80070002. The script says that the system cannot find the file run.vbs. I have no idea what caused this. I have windows 11 on my laptop. Can you help me resolve this issue?...
  8. DISM.exe cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM.exe cannot find the file specified: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0317134.885 (c) 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\windows\system32>DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.17134.1 Image Version: 10.0.17134.885...
  9. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Support
    The system cannot find the file specified: In my downloads folder uis a file/folder I try to delete a file/folder gets message *The system cannot find the file specified.* files/folder will not delete [img] Suggestions? Ideas? 131559
  10. System cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System cannot find the file specified: Whilst trying to add legacy hardware and updating my 'Audio Device on HD Audio Bus', it successfully found the driver I needed for it(Realtek HD Audio), but it came up with the message 'system cannot find the file specified'. How do I prevent this so I can actually install an...