Windows 10: windows cannot find the microsoft software license terms

Discus and support windows cannot find the microsoft software license terms in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying to get windows 10 installed on a pc in which no os. As usual I plugged my USB boot drive and booted it through the bios. Everything was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Emaad Arfin, Jun 11, 2024.

1. windows cannot find the microsoft software license terms

I was trying to get windows 10 installed on a pc in which no os. As usual I plugged my USB boot drive and booted it through the bios. Everything was good and I pressed install just after selecting which version of windows I want it comes with an error message windows cannot find the microsoft software license terms. Please help.

:)

Emaad Arfin, Jun 11, 2024
  2. compsjp Win User

win 10 microsoft software license terms

So I updated my laptop to 10.0.10586 N/A Build 10586

now the Microsoft software license terms shows Code:
    Code:
    Your use of this software is subject to the terms and conditions of the license agreement by which you acquired this software.  If you are a volume license customer, use of this software is subject to your volume license agreement.  You may not use this software if you have not validly acquired a license for the software from Microsoft or its licensed distributors.EULAID:T1C_2R_1_ED_PS_V_en-us
    While my pc shows the full normal one, same version.

its activated.

fixed it with the win 10 pro 1511 iso as a upgrade, took hours of trying things. but to be honest here. it seems the 1511 update wasn't right as the full 1511 iso, so i just ran the 1511 over it as a update, and resolved it.

compsjp, Jun 11, 2024
  3. Question about Windows License Terms

What does Microsoft mean by saying in the Microsoft software license terms, installation and use rights, license: "Updating or upgrading from non-genuine software with software from Microsoft or authorized sources does not make your original version or the updated/upgraded version genuine, and in that situation you do not have a license to use the software". This part of the Microsoft software license terms confuses me, as what is considered non-genuine software?, is it the same as a non activated copy of Windows?, and by these term Windows wouldn't lose a huge market of people that would want to go from non-genuine to genuine?

c248a28f-c7c0-4b86-b04a-3cb6f5108ed4, Jun 11, 2024
  4. windows cannot find the microsoft software license terms

Evaluation Center Software License Terms

Hello Everyone,

Forgive the question but every time I boot up & begin the installation process for the Server OS & Windows Enterprise that I have tried to install in my VMware player for the years 2019 & 2022 , but it cannot find the Microsoft software license terms am I missing a step or file. Any help would be nice.

Thank You,

Lucio
    windows cannot find the microsoft software license terms a5546fae-a271-49aa-a23f-75264649e9ab?upload=true.png

LucioMurillo, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

windows cannot find the microsoft software license terms

1. windows cannot find the microsoft software license terms - Similar Threads - cannot find microsoft

2. windows cannot find the microsoft software license terms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows cannot find the microsoft software license terms: I was trying to get windows 10 installed on a pc in which no os. As usual I plugged my USB boot drive and booted it through the bios. Everything was good and I pressed install just after selecting which version of windows I want it comes with an error message windows cannot...
  3. windows cannot find the microsoft software license terms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows cannot find the microsoft software license terms: I was trying to get windows 10 installed on a pc in which no os. As usual I plugged my USB boot drive and booted it through the bios. Everything was good and I pressed install just after selecting which version of windows I want it comes with an error message windows cannot...
  4. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...: Hello, I have been trying to install Windows Server Essentials 2022/2019 in Virtual box and VMware, but this error prompt always shows up "Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation sources are valid and restart the...
  5. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...

Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...: Hello, I have been trying to install Windows Server Essentials 2022/2019 in Virtual box and VMware, but this error prompt always shows up "Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation sources are valid and restart the...
  6. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...: After taking an update from Microsoft, my Windows 10 became corrupted. I've downloaded the media files onto a flash drive but getting the error, "Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation sources are valid and restart the...
  7. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...

Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...: After taking an update from Microsoft, my Windows 10 became corrupted. I've downloaded the media files onto a flash drive but getting the error, "Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation sources are valid and restart the...
  8. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. "Microsoft cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms...."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Microsoft cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms....": Hi. Everything is explained. I can not find it via CMD, Registry Editor nor notepad batch script. I want to reinstall it, but apparently I can t do that neither even because I do not have a key. I select an option "I don t have a key" and move forward but an error...
  10. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms

in Windows 10 News
    Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 and Windows Server operating systems have a number of common system files. These files vary from the ones supporting the installation, boot and what not in the operating systems. But the corruption of some files may cause a [...] This post Windows...