Windows 10: Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms

Discus and support Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 and Windows Server operating systems have a number of common system files. These files vary from the ones supporting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 11, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms

WinClub, May 11, 2019
  2. compsjp Win User

win 10 microsoft software license terms

So I updated my laptop to 10.0.10586 N/A Build 10586

now the Microsoft software license terms shows Code:
    Code:
    Your use of this software is subject to the terms and conditions of the license agreement by which you acquired this software.  If you are a volume license customer, use of this software is subject to your volume license agreement.  You may not use this software if you have not validly acquired a license for the software from Microsoft or its licensed distributors.EULAID:T1C_2R_1_ED_PS_V_en-us
    While my pc shows the full normal one, same version.

its activated.

fixed it with the win 10 pro 1511 iso as a upgrade, took hours of trying things. but to be honest here. it seems the 1511 update wasn't right as the full 1511 iso, so i just ran the 1511 over it as a update, and resolved it.

compsjp, May 11, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows licensing - confusion

bogmali mentioned it.

I did not mention it, though, because, the software obtained through Technet is to be used is for evaluation purposes, not for use in a normal business setting - except as explained in the licensing.

Chances are , they would never notice, but, if, they did... he could face some fines and legal action at the worst. Maybe, even a spanking.

95Viper, May 11, 2019
  4. Caring1 Win User

License Agreement Confusion Causes Misinformation over Windows 10 Overreach

Yet this says otherwise:

Microsoft Windows 10 comes with yet another caveat. If you are running any pirated games or counterfeit software on your Windows 10 machine, then according to the latest addition to the End User Licence Agreement terms of conditions Microsoft has the power to remotely uninstall such software.

This statement was spotted by PC Authority in the EULA and lets Microsoft not only disable counterfeit software but also hardware. According to Section 7b or “Updates to the Services or Software, and Changes to These Terms,” part of the Microsoft Services end user license agreement (EULA) it states that, “Sometimes you’ll need software updates to keep using the Services. We may automatically check your version of the software and download software updates or configuration changes, including those that prevent you from accessing the Services, playing counterfeit games, or using unauthorized hardware peripheral devices. You may also be required to update the software to continue using the Services.”

Caring1, May 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms - Similar Threads - cannot find Microsoft

2. License Term Language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    License Term Language: Greeting all, I am building the Windows 10 version 1809. I changed %WINDIR%\System32\Oobe\Info\Oobe.xml to get the license.rfm file from a specific folder. However, after building the windows we notice is take the license file from...
  3. License Term Language

License Term Language: Hi all, I am installing Windows 10 2019.3 and I choose the Spanish language (can be any other different from English). However the Term License continue showing in English. How can I solve this? Thank you...
  4. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms during windows 10 installation

Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms during windows 10 installation: I want to clean install windows 10 1809 on my Lenovo G40-45 with usb stick Because the install.wim is too big for fat32 so i splited it with dism command Dism /Split-Image /ImageFile:I:\sources\install.wim /SWMFile:H:\sources\install*.swm /FileSize:4096 Where I: is my...
  5. Finding software in Microsoft Store

in Browsers and Email
    Finding software in Microsoft Store: Presently on Windows 10 Google Chrome does not work (does crazy things). I understand that Google submitted Chrome to Microsoft and is somewhere in the Microsoft store. As far as I can see there is no search function in the Microsoft store. How would I find Google Chrome in...
  6. Win10 install stuck on license terms

Win10 install stuck on license terms: I just started installing windows 10 on my pc using an iso installed onto a USB. I had lost windows a while ago due to a failed rollback causing corruption; I've been using ubuntu since. The installation went smoothly until I was met with the software license terms box. I...
  7. Windows Cannot Find

Windows Cannot Find: When I download an exe file, like iTunes for example, and click on "Open" I always get this message: "Windows cannot find C:\users\*myPCname*\Desktop\iTunesSetup.exe". I can't open about 40% of the stuff on my PC due to this issue....
  8. Cannot update/repair or find Apple Software Update for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot update/repair or find Apple Software Update for Windows 10: iTunes 12.5x will not install on my Windows 10 desktop. I download the latest iTunes version and then get the error below, multiple times. [img] I read up on the error. The recommendation to cure the problem was to go to Programs, Uninstall, but instead Repair the...
  9. win 10 microsoft software license terms

win 10 microsoft software license terms: So I updated my laptop to 10.0.10586 N/A Build 10586 now the Microsoft software license terms shows Code: Your use of this software is subject to the terms and conditions of the license agreement by which you acquired this software. If you are a volume license customer,...
  10. Microsoft releases new license terms for Windows 10: Biggest surprise?

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases new license terms for Windows 10: Biggest surprise?: You can put your tinfoil hats away now. Two weeks ahead of the global launch of Windows 10, Microsoft has finalized the terms of its license agreements for the new operating system. I've had several days to study the documents in detail, and I can report that there are no...