Windows 10: Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms

Discus and support Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 and Windows Server operating systems have a number of common system files. These files vary from the ones supporting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 11, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms

WinClub, May 11, 2019
  2. compsjp Win User

win 10 microsoft software license terms

So I updated my laptop to 10.0.10586 N/A Build 10586

now the Microsoft software license terms shows Code:
    Code:
    Your use of this software is subject to the terms and conditions of the license agreement by which you acquired this software.  If you are a volume license customer, use of this software is subject to your volume license agreement.  You may not use this software if you have not validly acquired a license for the software from Microsoft or its licensed distributors.EULAID:T1C_2R_1_ED_PS_V_en-us
    While my pc shows the full normal one, same version.

its activated.

fixed it with the win 10 pro 1511 iso as a upgrade, took hours of trying things. but to be honest here. it seems the 1511 update wasn't right as the full 1511 iso, so i just ran the 1511 over it as a update, and resolved it.

compsjp, May 11, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows licensing - confusion

bogmali mentioned it.

I did not mention it, though, because, the software obtained through Technet is to be used is for evaluation purposes, not for use in a normal business setting - except as explained in the licensing.

Chances are , they would never notice, but, if, they did... he could face some fines and legal action at the worst. Maybe, even a spanking.

95Viper, May 11, 2019
  4. Caring1 Win User

License Agreement Confusion Causes Misinformation over Windows 10 Overreach

Yet this says otherwise:

Microsoft Windows 10 comes with yet another caveat. If you are running any pirated games or counterfeit software on your Windows 10 machine, then according to the latest addition to the End User Licence Agreement terms of conditions Microsoft has the power to remotely uninstall such software.

This statement was spotted by PC Authority in the EULA and lets Microsoft not only disable counterfeit software but also hardware. According to Section 7b or “Updates to the Services or Software, and Changes to These Terms,” part of the Microsoft Services end user license agreement (EULA) it states that, “Sometimes you’ll need software updates to keep using the Services. We may automatically check your version of the software and download software updates or configuration changes, including those that prevent you from accessing the Services, playing counterfeit games, or using unauthorized hardware peripheral devices. You may also be required to update the software to continue using the Services.”

Caring1, May 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms - Similar Threads - cannot find Microsoft

2. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...: Hello, I have been trying to install Windows Server Essentials 2022/2019 in Virtual box and VMware, but this error prompt always shows up "Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation sources are valid and restart the...
  3. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...: Hello, I have been trying to install Windows Server Essentials 2022/2019 in Virtual box and VMware, but this error prompt always shows up "Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation sources are valid and restart the...
  4. How do you fix 'windows cannot find Microsoft software license terms'.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do you fix 'windows cannot find Microsoft software license terms'.: I have a brand new built PC and i have installed windows 10 onto a flash drive, i plugged it into my PC and when i go to press what type of windows 10 i want to install, it comes up with an error message telling me that windows cant find the Microsoft software license terms....
  5. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...: After taking an update from Microsoft, my Windows 10 became corrupted. I've downloaded the media files onto a flash drive but getting the error, "Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation sources are valid and restart the...
  6. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...

Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...: After taking an update from Microsoft, my Windows 10 became corrupted. I've downloaded the media files onto a flash drive but getting the error, "Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation sources are valid and restart the...
  7. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure that the installation...

8. Windows Cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms Error, while Inplace upgrading...

Windows Cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms Error, while Inplace upgrading...: Hi Team, We are performing Inplace upgrade of Windows Server 2012 Std to Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard. But when we run setup.exe, below error prompts and we are unable to perform the upgrade. We tried removing the machine from Domain. Same error... Insight on VM: We were...
  9. "Microsoft cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms...."

"Microsoft cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms....": Hi. Everything is explained. I can not find it via CMD, Registry Editor nor notepad batch script. I want to reinstall it, but apparently I can t do that neither even because I do not have a key. I select an option "I don t have a key" and move forward but an error...
  10. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms during windows 10 installation

Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms during windows 10 installation: I want to clean install windows 10 1809 on my Lenovo G40-45 with usb stick Because the install.wim is too big for fat32 so i splited it with dism command Dism /Split-Image /ImageFile:I:\sources\install.wim /SWMFile:H:\sources\install*.swm /FileSize:4096 Where I: is my...