Windows 10: Windows cannot find user

Discus and support Windows cannot find user in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is functionally useless unless I'm online. I cannot open apps, nor can I open a file from explorer. I get the same message: Error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JSWDS, Jun 10, 2020.

1. JSWDS Win User

Windows cannot find user

My computer is functionally useless unless I'm online. I cannot open apps, nor can I open a file from explorer. I get the same message:

Error Message:
    Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\****\Documents\******.doc'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

Please advise, thanks,

:)

JSWDS, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jun 10, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows cannot find user

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows cannot find user

1. Windows cannot find user - Similar Threads - cannot find user

2. "Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\User\Downloads\Program.exe'. Check the spelling and try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\User\Downloads\Program.exe'. Check the spelling and try...: Hello,Recently, I encountered this error:I was attempting to install a program that I had downloaded 7-zip.After clicking it and going through the UAC, this error popped up. I don't know if this is a problem with the architecture of my PC it's x64, or it is something else....
  3. "windows cannot find c/users/appdata/roaming"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "windows cannot find c/users/appdata/roaming": i keep getting that error message. the app that the message is referencing isn't even on my pc. how do i fix this? submitted by /u/thisisachannelnameyt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mg3x0y/windows_cannot_find_cusersappdataroaming/
  4. Cannot find or remove second login user.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot find or remove second login user.: Setting up my new HP laptop to not having to login at startup with my password and have accidently setup another version of me. But somehow another account has appeared at startup with part of my email address to which I do not know the password. I can click onto my windows...
  5. Cannot Find other users

Cannot Find other users: I cannot find other users on my PC that I used to see. They can no longer log into the computer. I am using Windows 10 Home. When I try to add them again, I am told they are already added to the PC. But they are not there. What do I do?...
  6. Windows cannot find: C:\User\User Name\Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find: C:\User\User Name\Folder: Hi - From File Explorer, I cannot open any file on my computer. The error always says: Windows cannot find: C:\User\User Name\Folder\... In File Explorer, everything shows up OK. But I have tried to open files in the Documents folder and the Music folder; always getting...
  7. Windows cannot find C:\users.......'

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows cannot find C:\users.......': After updating Adobe Player among other programs, my laptop can no longer find Mozilla Firefox. I went to my desktop, and after updating the same programs it can no longer find Microsoft WORD or any WORD documents. the message is as follows: Windows cannot find...
  8. Windows cannot find 'C"/Users...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cannot find 'C"/Users...: Windows cannot find 'C"/Users /Dickson/Appdata/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/swgrsjvgj/egdtcthe.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and try again This is the message that popped up the first time my pc boot up when I reset my pc after being attacked by some kind of...
  9. Cannot access or find user account

Cannot access or find user account: I'm currently on the latest Insider Preview version of Windows 10 Pro. I've experienced a weird issue for at least past 2-3 Preview versions. Firstly, when I try to log in with pin code, I get something like 'object info not found'. When I try go via Settings or System Panel...
  10. How to fix this issue: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\...

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix this issue: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\...: I can see all my images and files in Windows 10 Explorer but they will not open. I just keep getting the same error message. 91849