Windows 10: windows cannot find 'win.exe'.

Discus and support windows cannot find 'win.exe'. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hye guys, currently when I turn on my computer, there will be a popup stated (Windows cannot find 'win.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by khairulladzlee, Nov 14, 2018.

1. windows cannot find 'win.exe'.

hye guys,

currently when I turn on my computer, there will be a popup stated (Windows cannot find 'win.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.)

May I know why this is happening and how to fix it?

Thank you.

:)

khairulladzlee, Nov 14, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 14, 2018
  4. windows cannot find 'win.exe'.

Expression screen capture not working with Win 10

Hi Scott,

I suggest that you run the program in the compatibility mode and check. Follow the steps :

Find the .exe that runs the program and then...

• Right click on the exe
    • Click on Properties
    • Click the Compatibility tab
    • Tick the box labelled Run this program in compatibility mode for
    • Select the version of Windows that this application was designed to run on

Check if the program now runs smoothly.

Vinod Archak, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

windows cannot find 'win.exe'.

1. windows cannot find 'win.exe'. - Similar Threads - cannot find 'win

2. Error "Windows cannot find ***.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error "Windows cannot find ***.exe: I'm getting the error "windows cannot find ***.exe for all programs like taskmgr.exe regedit.exe advanced system settings, same error when I try to run command prompt as administrator. I did run it in recovery mode with the command sfc /scannow. Problem wasn't solved, and...
  3. Error "Windows cannot find ***.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error "Windows cannot find ***.exe: I'm getting the error "windows cannot find ***.exe for all programs like taskmgr.exe regedit.exe advanced system settings, same error when I try to run command prompt as administrator. I did run it in recovery mode with the command sfc /scannow. Problem wasn't solved, and...
  4. Windows cannot find Windir System32 exe on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows cannot find Windir System32 exe on Windows 10: Windows 10 OS keeps all the important system files, exe, and DLLs inside the System32 folder. These programs are indirectly or directly accessed by both users and the OS, but if they are missing, you will receive an error— %windir%\System32\abcd.exe on Windows 10. This...
  5. Windows cannot find .exe file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find .exe file.: I've been trying to fix this problem for about a week and nothing has worked. Whenever I open a game, I get this. All I have to do is press "ok" about four times and it goes away. It's getting very annoying. Any help would be very appreciated. [ATTACH]...
  6. Windows cannot find multiple exe files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows cannot find multiple exe files?: I woke up today and found that multiple of my programs could not find their exe file. As I did research I found out possibly malware or ransomware so I just reset and reinstalled windows 10 on my personal pc. A family members PC is now however doing the same! We did not share...
  7. Cannot find the compatibility tab on an exe. file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot find the compatibility tab on an exe. file: Hi, I am having trouble finding the compatibility tab under properties of an exe. file. I am going through tech support for an issue about software i downloaded from them. they want me to change the DPI settings within the compatibility tab, but i dont see the tab. I...
  8. Windows 10 cannot find rundll32.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 cannot find rundll32.exe: This problem started when my system did a OS update. I run a windows 10 and since the update of the software, the volume of my system has gone down really low. When I click to open the sounds from the speaker, it gives me the message "windows cannot find the...
  9. CMD Prompt Cannot Find exe That Certainly Exists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD Prompt Cannot Find exe That Certainly Exists: I'm trying to create a batch file to open to applications, Spotify and Rainmeter, simultaneously. Spotify is, well, obviously a music player and rainmeter is an app that runs plugins, in this case I use it to display a visualizer and metadata on the TV in my living room. I...
  10. Windows 10 Personalized Settings cannot find Rundll32.exe

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Personalized Settings cannot find Rundll32.exe: Windows 10 Personalized Settings cannot find Rundll32.exe Overall trying to ascertain why I get a Black-Screen-Of-Death after boot. (A cursor shows and can be moved) My 32bit PC that MS determined would work fine with Win 10 (and did work fine in Win 7) is failing in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cannot find win.exe

2. windows cannot find .exe windowsxp

3. my laptop says windows cannot find win.exe