Windows 10: Windows cannot find "winservices.exe". Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try...

Discus and support Windows cannot find "winservices.exe". Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every time I turn on my laptop HP Envy x360 i get an error message Windows cannot find "winservices.exe". Make sure you've typed the name correctly,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MihaPahor, Aug 26, 2020.

1. MihaPahor Win User

Windows cannot find "winservices.exe". Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try...

Every time I turn on my laptop HP Envy x360 i get an error message Windows cannot find "winservices.exe". Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again.

This error message shows up even before i click anything.

Do you know how to solve this?

Windows cannot find "winservices.exe". Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try... c54caa45-d577-4f7d-98cc-f2f6cea9f0b4?upload=true.png

:)

MihaPahor, Aug 26, 2020
  2. LauNicole Win User

Windows cannot find ***.exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

My computer was running fine untill to day. I keep getting the error messageWindows cannot find *.exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

for every thing. When I try to open the task manager,regedit,system config, even when i was trying to install a new virus software. Everthing worked in safe mode. Any ideas on a possible solution

LauNicole, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Error on just 3 apps in Taskbar: Windows cannot find ***.exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

Most apps in my Taskbar work fine but just from today 3 of them (Excel, Word and a label app I have used for many years) all produce this error:

Windows cannot find ***.exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

SteveDunk1, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Windows cannot find "winservices.exe". Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try...

windows cannot find Make sure you typed the name correctly. and then try again

Thanks for the respond

The exact error message is actually similiar for each app. The different only on the Path. For example

- when I tried to open task manager => Windows cannot find 'C:\Windows\system32\taskmgr.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

- The other app, for example, the NVIDIA GeForce experience => Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\NVIDIA GeForce.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

This happens in every app when I tried to open it as Administrator

The idea is my laptop couldn't find the '.exe'. file but the files were there in the directory.

Here's my PC detail

Windows 10 Home Single Language

Version 1607

OS Build 14393.2007

System Type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

I've done the startup troubleshooting as it mentions above, but it said it couldn't repair the pc.

FadhilMusyaffa, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows cannot find "winservices.exe". Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try...

1. Windows cannot find "winservices.exe". Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try... - Similar Threads - cannot find winservices

2. Windows cannot find 'winChache32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find 'winChache32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...: Just normally watching videos on YouTube and then suddenly this popped up:Windows cannot find 'winChache32.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.How do I fix this?...
  3. windows cannot find .exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows cannot find .exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again: this happened when i tried to run as administrator in all of the apps in my pc i also cant open registry i also tried repair upgrade but it also wont open...
  4. windows cannot find .exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows cannot find .exe make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again: this happened when i tried to run as administrator in all of the apps in my pc i also cant open registry i also tried repair upgrade but it also wont open...
  5. Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again: This occurs anytime I boot my PC. I've tried to reset, it still occurred and I've lost most of my apps due to the reset.Any ideas?<Moved from CPC>...
  6. Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again: This occurs anytime I boot my PC. I've tried to reset, it still occurred and I've lost most of my apps due to the reset.Any ideas?<Moved from CPC>...
  7. Windows cannot find [...] Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot find [...] Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again.: Hello,I have recently been having trouble with this pop up and it will not go away.I really have no idea how to get rid of it..I've read that it happens when you open a program but I am not opening anything - it just pops up periodically.I have tried DISM.exe, doesn't work. I...
  8. Windows cannot find "winservices.exe". Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows cannot find "winservices.exe". Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try...: The windows defender detected coin miner malware. It requires access to winservices.exe.Before I removed this malware. winservices.exe can be found in the Program files/winincludes/ folder. Now it has been removed.I blocked and remove the malware using windows defender. It...
  9. Windows cannot find FILE. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find FILE. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again.: So I installed Unity game engine and had some problems with it. So I uninstalled and tried again. Except there's an error when I try to install. Then I realised, I still have some Unity files on my computer. But, when I try to uninstall, the message in the title appears. What...
  10. Windows Cannot find "Document location". Make sure you've typed the name correctly then try...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Cannot find "Document location". Make sure you've typed the name correctly then try...: I am having this error: Windows Cannot find "Document location". Make sure you've typed the name correctly then try again. when trying to open any office app or documents, as well as Adobe Acrobat. As suggested in this thread:...