Windows 10: Windows cannot find

Discus and support Windows cannot find in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help mo to find or download what is missing. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AkoSiJomari, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Windows cannot find

Please help mo to find or download what is missing.

Windows cannot find 73ed77df-ec97-45ac-9579-21537b3dd4a0?upload=true.png

:)

AkoSiJomari, Nov 11, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 11, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows cannot find

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows cannot find

1. Windows cannot find - Similar Threads - cannot find

2. Battery Status Icon - not showing and cannot find place to initiate it so it stays on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Status Icon - not showing and cannot find place to initiate it so it stays on...: How do you get the battery power icon on the status bar? It is there randomly. Cannot find a way to put it on the bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-status-icon-not-showing-and-cannot-find/9cd5eeaa-d49d-41fe-b58e-17f6f64beea0
  3. I cannot find ports in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot find ports in device manager: I need a port to connect my weaving loom software to my AVL loom. On this computer, Lenovo ideapad 320 windows 10 the device manager does not list ports. All coms on my portchecker show unavailable. please help. how do I find a port?...
  4. Windows 10 command line problem: mkdir THE SYSTEM CANNOT FIND THE FILE SPECIFIED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 command line problem: mkdir THE SYSTEM CANNOT FIND THE FILE SPECIFIED: I am trying to create a directory on my desktop from command line I typed mkdir changing-lanes. mkdir command should create a folder named changing-lanes the command but instead writes The system cannot find the file specifies. Creating a file in an existing folder using Atom...
  5. Cortana cannot find shortcut files (.lnk)

in Cortana
    Cortana cannot find shortcut files (.lnk): My computer that is running Windows 10, desktop search or Cortana, cannot find the shortcut files (files with the extension .lnk). The problem occurred after the update. I hope to help....
  6. cannot find my Publisher

cannot find my Publisher: hello....just one day my publisher icon vanished and now I cannot locate my program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-my-publisher/61e2c0a9-9445-4c9e-a28f-c60051be64b8
  7. cannot find quiet hours setting - windows 10

cannot find quiet hours setting - windows 10: i want to turn off quiet hours, so: "How to configure Quiet Hours in Windows 10 Click the Action Center button in the taskbar. It looks like a speech bubble. Right-click Quiet hours. Click Go to settings. Click the switches beneath any options you'd like to disable or...
  8. Trying to Connect JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones but it cannot find the device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to Connect JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones but it cannot find the device.: I have a pair of JLabs Wireless Bluetooth headphones (click link to see the exact type of headphones) that connect to my cellphone just fine... however I just purchased a new laptop which happens to have Bluetooth capabilities. I was excited to try and connect my JLabs...
  9. Bitlocker: The system cannot find the file specified

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker: The system cannot find the file specified: I recently decrypted my Bitlocked C: drive, then cleared and reset the TPM and rebooted as instructed. Now when I tried to encrypt C: with Bitlocker, I receive the error message “The system cannot find the file specified”? I am running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809, Build...
  10. Windows cannot find pictures even if I click on the picture to open.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find pictures even if I click on the picture to open.: Windows cannot find pictures even if I click on the picture to open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find-pictures-even-if-i-click-on/2cb196a2-6083-4878-a3e0-0964b2ec23e5"