Windows 10: Windows cannot find

Discus and support Windows cannot find in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help mo to find or download what is missing. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AkoSiJomari, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Windows cannot find

Please help mo to find or download what is missing.

Windows cannot find 73ed77df-ec97-45ac-9579-21537b3dd4a0?upload=true.png

:)

AkoSiJomari, Nov 11, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 11, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows cannot find

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows cannot find

1. Windows cannot find - Similar Threads - cannot find

2. Can't open PDFs, error 'Windows cannot find file'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open PDFs, error 'Windows cannot find file': So, yesterday I was able to open PDFs like always no problem, but as of today the PDF file icon have changed and I also am no longer able to open them. When I do, it comes up with the Windows error 'Windows cannot find [file directory here] . Make sure you've typed the name...
  3. CANNOT FIND MEDIA PLAYER IN PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CANNOT FIND MEDIA PLAYER IN PC: cannot play dvds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-media-player-in-pc/fcf9f8a7-f577-4a10-8e11-d09cc6b5ff64
  4. system profile error cannot find the desktop icons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    system profile error cannot find the desktop icons: I cannot find my icons on my desktop. I get a location C error message telling me that I need to locate it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-profile-error-cannot-find-the-desktop-icons/79003334-df84-4f5a-90ad-79cb1d365fdf
  5. Cannot find script file 1.vbs

Cannot find script file 1.vbs: I keep on receiving a Windows script file error saying Cannot find script file "C:\ProgramData\Windows\profile\1.vbs" I have run a malware scan multiple times but i still keep on getting this error....
  6. Windows script Host cannot find DLL.js file pops up now and then

Windows script Host cannot find DLL.js file pops up now and then: I am facing this problem from weeks now. Whenever I turn on my laptop the windows script host error pops up and says DLL.js not found this continues till I shut down the laptop. I don't know it is a virus or what please help me....
  7. Cannot find manually created System Restore Points

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot find manually created System Restore Points: I'm having Internet Connection issues with Microsoft, Dell Update and Chrome and want to restore system back to before use of Internet security program. One auto restore point does display but mine don't. Auto restore point failed. Is there a way to get more restore...
  8. Windows cannot find '%windir%\system32\optionalfeatures.exe'

Windows cannot find '%windir%\system32\optionalfeatures.exe': Hi, Since having someone update my laptop to Windows 10 from the pre installed Windows Vista Home Premium Home some time ago, I have lost full access to certain systems. For example, when trying to open the control panel I get an error msg that shows Windows cannot find...
  9. Windows Hello cannot find camera

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello cannot find camera: I cannot keep the camera working in Windows Hello. I delete it, reload it, start it again and it works once and then the next time I startup it tells me it cannot find the camera. Any ideas?...
  10. Touchpad works but cannot find it under Mice and other pointing devices.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad works but cannot find it under Mice and other pointing devices.: First of all, I'm running Windows 10 on a 2017 MacBook Air with BootCamp and I gave Windows a 125 GB partition. I want to change the touchpad settings because I can't tap to click but when I expand "Mice and other pointing devices" in the device manager screen the only thing...