Windows 10: Windows cannot find.

Discus and support Windows cannot find. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On bootup, I get a dialog box saying, "Windows cannot find '--noAMD.' Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." Do we have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SyncHunT, Mar 17, 2020.

1. SyncHunT Win User

Windows cannot find.

On bootup, I get a dialog box saying, "Windows cannot find '--noAMD.' Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."

Do we have a solution for this?

:)

SyncHunT, Mar 17, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 17, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows cannot find.

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows cannot find.

1. Windows cannot find. - Similar Threads - cannot find

2. Error on Login - Explorer - 1 "Windows cannot Find Null" 2. Pictures and MP3 Files do not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error on Login - Explorer - 1 "Windows cannot Find Null" 2. Pictures and MP3 Files do not...: My post on Microsoft Community on April 2, 2020 Copied Below. I have not received a reply and problem remains unresolved, hence this E-Mail. Kindly Help resolve. Background Recently My HP Laptop Crashed. Problem was diagnosed as operating System Problem as System and...
  3. windows cannot find msc

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows cannot find msc: There is a problem. 0x80002034 or maybe the last digit is a 2 ??? I cannot activate System Restore nor backup my System Windows 10 Pro 64 bit The system worked for almost a year and now it has a malfunction. Please advise...
  4. Windows Backup cannot find the shared protection point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Backup cannot find the shared protection point: Hello When i try to do a System Image backup i get the error "Windows Backup cannot find the shared protection point. 0x8078001F" I have tried everything and nothing works....
  5. Video Conference software cannot find microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Conference software cannot find microphone: My group is using Zoom to video conference a class. We can see each other, but cannot hear each other. Zoom reports it cannot find the microphone device. This laptop is a Dell Laptop 17” Inspiron 5770 i7-8550U CPU@180Ghz 1.99Ghz 16GB Ram 64bit and I am running...
  6. How can I get rid of this pop up? Cannot find script file...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I get rid of this pop up? Cannot find script file...: How can I get rid of this pop-up? Cannot find script file "C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\installdb" [ATTACH] I was playing a game last night when suddenly Win Defender had a pop-up alert about this. So I decided to move it to quarantine. The next day, when I rebooted my...
  7. Windows cannot find uninstall.exe file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find uninstall.exe file.: I am trying to uninstall a program called Steam an online launcher for PC games but when I tried to uinstall it from the Apps list under Windows Settings, an error message pops up saying that the uninstall.exe could not be found. So I tried a couple of different solutions,...
  8. I cannot find some of the programs I have registered

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cannot find some of the programs I have registered: I must have more than one account. I cannot find some of the programs I have registered. I recently had someone called Dr. Laptop install a new SSD because my HD had packed up. He put some unregistered version of Windows 10 on it and I cannot register it or personalise or...
  9. Windows Spotlight that never works and I cannot find a way to fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Spotlight that never works and I cannot find a way to fix it: I love Windows spotlight (when it works). I have tried everything I have been able to find from Google and nothing can fix my Spotlight. It's always stuck in the ugly Windows default greenish lake image. This doesn't fix my Spotlight...
  10. I am blocked and cannot run diagnotics to find the problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am blocked and cannot run diagnotics to find the problem: Trying to run diagnostics to check internet and connections. I only get an error message saying I am blocked. I am the admin for my laptop, so what to do?...