Windows 10: Windows cannot find

Discus and support Windows cannot find in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting a message that Windows cannot find: C:\ProgramFiles\Windows App\Portrait Display Control_4.2.78.OX64.2dgm..\Startup Task.exe. This just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoJo_727, May 24, 2020.

1. JoJo_727 Win User

Windows cannot find

I am getting a message that Windows cannot find: C:\ProgramFiles\Windows App\Portrait Display Control_4.2.78.OX64.2dgm..\Startup Task.exe.

This just started. What is it and how do I get rid of it.

:)

JoJo_727, May 24, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 24, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 24, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows cannot find

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows cannot find

1. Windows cannot find - Similar Threads - cannot find

2. "Windows cannot find a system image on this computer"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Windows cannot find a system image on this computer": [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]how to fix my laptop anybody help me please * Original title: How can i fix it help me [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find-a-system-image-on-this/81ee505c-99c8-419f-bddc-22db92167dd5
  3. cannot find script file "c:\Program Files86\ Lap Trac\ up VBScript.vbs" when i connect my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot find script file "c:\Program Files86\ Lap Trac\ up VBScript.vbs" when i connect my...: cannot find script file "c:\Program Files86\ Lap Trac\ up VBScript.vbs" when i connect my lap to Wify Network[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-script-file-cprogram-files86-lap-trac/46a3bcc7-f516-43fe-bc87-8667580c7ae4
  4. My laptop accesses my LAN wirelessly but File Explorer cannot find my WD My Cloud or my...

My laptop accesses my LAN wirelessly but File Explorer cannot find my WD My Cloud or my...: Hi all, Can anyone help me? My laptop accesses my LAN wirelessly but Windows File Explorer cannot find my WD My Cloud or my Terramaster NAS devices when I try to map any folder on them. My main PC wired is working fine. Thanks, Lee....
  5. Error Message - We cannot find your camera....... if needed it, here is the error code...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Message - We cannot find your camera....... if needed it, here is the error code...: Error Message - We cannot find your camera....... if needed it, her[ATTACH]e is the error code 0XA00F4224" Camera is used by another app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-we-cannot-find-your-camera-if-needed/105b20ff-cb0f-48a0-a667-cf89c5d69238
  6. HELP PLEASE Using G mail I was writing an e mail and sent it to SAVE. I cannot find it to...

HELP PLEASE Using G mail I was writing an e mail and sent it to SAVE. I cannot find it to...: I was writing an e mail in g mail and had to stop so I put it in SAVE, and I cannot find a prompt to call it back so I can finish and send it . Please help.........
  7. I cannot find quick access anymore. Please anyone with any information help me!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cannot find quick access anymore. Please anyone with any information help me!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cromkiller12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hftujw/i_cannot_find_quick_access_anymore_please_anyone/
  8. Windows 10 suddenly cannot find USB printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 suddenly cannot find USB printer: I have windows 10 and a Brother MFC 7460DN multifunction laser printer. This printer worked fine with Windows 7 and with Windows 10 until recently. Now when I try to print or scan there seems to be a USB connection problem, Windows cannot find the printer. But when I hook...
  9. Windows cannot find FILE. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again.

Windows cannot find FILE. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again.: So I installed Unity game engine and had some problems with it. So I uninstalled and tried again. Except there's an error when I try to install. Then I realised, I still have some Unity files on my computer. But, when I try to uninstall, the message in the title appears. What...
  10. Windows cannot find program

Windows cannot find program: When opening certain games in xbox game pass I am given the error : Windows cannot find "C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Team17DigitalLimited.WormsW.M.DWin10_1.9.352.0_x64_j5x4vj4y67jhc\WormsW.M.D.exe". Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again....