Windows 10: Windows cannot find...

Discus and support Windows cannot find... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HelloEvery other minute i get this Windows cannot find C/users/****/AppData/roaming/microsoft/windows/starmenu/programs/startup/38667.exe error I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dimitur dimitrov, May 30, 2021.

1. Windows cannot find...

HelloEvery other minute i get this Windows cannot find C/users/****/AppData/roaming/microsoft/windows/starmenu/programs/startup/38667.exe error I started having this problem after being infected with a virus I've downloaded Malwarebytes and i think i removed it and then i started having this error I tried multiple fixes but none have worked so far This is a screeshot of my startup programs I tried to find it by disabling them all but i still got the error

:)

dimitur dimitrov, May 30, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 30, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 30, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows cannot find...

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows cannot find...

1. Windows cannot find... - Similar Threads - cannot find

2. The ioperm service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The ioperm service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the...: dear community , i have recently encountered an error which repeats during every boot processAny body please help meThank you in advancethis is the link for the evtx file of the event here...
  3. Cannot see sleep option. cannot find graphics driver in device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot see sleep option. cannot find graphics driver in device manager.: Recently whenever i switch on my pc , i see spinning dots and i searched how to remove it , i successfully removed it by uninstalling graphics driver, now that issue is solved but after that the sleep option is gone , i tried installing it again i installed and restarted but...
  4. windows cannot find c:/program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows cannot find c:/program: As I logged into my pc this popup showed can anyone explain this please . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find-cprogram/dfe5d30b-59d2-4b61-9962-57975954d0e8
  5. cannot find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cannot find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint: My Huawei Matebook 14 AMD cannot find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint. I have updated my device. It has worked properly before. I dont know what happen. What can I do to make it work again?...
  6. Cannot upgrade to 20H2 because windows update does not find the update anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot upgrade to 20H2 because windows update does not find the update anymore: I have been trying to update to 20H2 and I cant anymore because my windows install wont see the update. I have tried to reset also and when I try it goes and then gives me a inaccessible boot drive error. The media creator tool doesnt work either as I get the same errors no...
  7. Cannot find C:\Program...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot find C:\Program...: So I'm not actually sure what I did wrong here. I was uninstalling some mods and games. Updating windows when this thing came up. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_2.2103.17603.0_x64_8wekyb3d8...\Win32Bridge.Server.exeI tried to find it...
  8. Cannot find hardware and devices troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot find hardware and devices troubleshooter: I purchased an external hard drive which I cannot eject as it says it is still being used. I have tried loads of suggestions from internet re start, devices manager, USB drivers etc but nothing works. I cannot find hardware and devices troubleshooter anywhere. I have followed...
  9. windows 10 upgrade cannot find login password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 upgrade cannot find login password: After windows update cannot find password to sign on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-upgrade-cannot-find-login-password/c7bb9e1e-8c33-4418-8924-1e907c9e7658
  10. Windows cannot find Windir System32 exe on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows cannot find Windir System32 exe on Windows 10: Windows 10 OS keeps all the important system files, exe, and DLLs inside the System32 folder. These programs are indirectly or directly accessed by both users and the OS, but if they are missing, you will receive an error— %windir%\System32\abcd.exe on Windows 10. This...