Windows 10: "Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:...

Discus and support "Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My HDD was corrupted so I bought a new HDD and copied the working files to the new HDD... Before that, Windows 10 was successfully installed in my new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DeepakThePathak, Jan 6, 2020.

1. "Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:...

My HDD was corrupted so I bought a new HDD and copied the working files to the new HDD... Before that, Windows 10 was successfully installed in my new HDD but after creating 3 partitions for my old data, I installed clean install the OS again but this time an error came that

"Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code: 0x80070570."
    I can easily install Windows 7 though my bootable media CD but I cannot install Windows 10 1909 EnglishInternational x64 that I had downloaded through microsoft website ISO... the iso is not corrupted as I had installed it on another PC...

Tried these but not worked:

1. Converting ACHI to RAID to IDE and vise versa.

2. Downloading a new fresh ISO.

3. Changing the USB.

4. chkdsk command in Windows 7

5. Restarting the installation several times.

6. Changing RAM slots.

My new HDD is in perfect condition but still problem is there... Please tell how to fix... I cannot make a DVD bootable as the new version is of 5.05GB and there are only 4.70GB DVDs available!

Please help!

Specs:

Running: Windows 7 Ultimate x32 for now

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1066Hz

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 @2.80GHz

Graphics: Intel G41 Express Chipset Family

:)

DeepakThePathak, Jan 6, 2020

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Jan 6, 2020
  3. windows movie maker corrupted file error

probably a computational error when previously converted, file got corrupted.

Hybrid_theory, Jan 6, 2020
  4. JanJan Win User

"Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:...

windows movie maker corrupted file error

I want to import a mp3 file but got this error message " The selected file is not valid or is corrupted." Odd thing is that I can import any other mp3 just fine...

JanJan, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

"Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:...

1. "Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:... - Similar Threads - cannot install required

2. Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all...: I tried all the methods to solve the problem but I could not solve the problem. I tried all the methods to solve the problem but I could not solve the problem.now my laptop is dead, laptop configuration HP elitebook G5....
  3. Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all...: I tried all the methods to solve the problem but I could not solve the problem. I tried all the methods to solve the problem but I could not solve the problem.now my laptop is dead, laptop configuration HP elitebook G5....
  4. Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:...: I tried all the methods including disk part and cleaning the disk but didn't work. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-install-required-files-the-file-may/b287c486-8824-4b30-92d4-84bd10771b6b
  5. Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:...

Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:...: I tried all the methods including disk part and cleaning the disk but didn't work. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-install-required-files-the-file-may/b287c486-8824-4b30-92d4-84bd10771b6b
  6. Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. "Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:...: "Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code: 0x80070570." windows server 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-install-required-files-the-file-may/295ace36-2c95-449d-a4c7-70aeff78e089
  8. "Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:...

"Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:...: "Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code: 0x80070570." windows server 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-install-required-files-the-file-may/295ace36-2c95-449d-a4c7-70aeff78e089
  9. Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:...

Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:...: Hi everyone. Today while doing a clean install of windows 10. I got the above error. How to solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-install-required-files-the-file-may/4cab9eb1-15c9-4522-8165-e17c5efb1962
  10. Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing Error

Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing Error: Hello, I downloaded windows 10 latest ISO file from Microsoft website and created bootable USB using poweriso. But when I try to install windows I get this error "Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all files required for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. corrupt file error while expanding files windows 7 installation