Windows 10: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

Discus and support Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39 The instruction at 0x%p referenced memory at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by calocato, May 24, 2020.

1. calocato Win User

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39

The instruction at 0x%p referenced memory at 0x%p. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0x%x.

I got this code 39 error for my realtek wifi adapter, i've been looking around google and youtube for help but i can only find things about deleting filters in the registry editor, which i do not have. I have also tried restarting my computer, again, this did not work.

I can't find the reason for why this has only just happened after turning on my computer, and have not had this issue before.

:)

calocato, May 24, 2020

2. Driver error in device manager: "Windows cannot load the device for this hardware --PLDSDVD1-RWDH-16ABSATA" on Windows 10.

Hi,

The issue might occur if that particular driver is corrupted or incompatible.

I suggest you to check for pending updates.

Windows Update: FAQ

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12373/windows-update-faq

You may also run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know the status of the issue in regards with drivers. Your reply is important to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, May 24, 2020
  3. ivanckt Win User
    Wireless Hardware/Drivers stopped working in windows 10

My Acer notebook (Aspire VN7-591G, win10 x64) wifi suddenly stopped working yesterday, the wireless adapter complain the driver cannot be loaded. I have tried all the methods I found, but none of these work:

• Using the troubleshooter. It say the "The Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Network Adapter adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems"
    • In device manager, I uninstall the network adapter , then re-scan the hardware change to let it reinstall the driver. Then I got the following: "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) {Bad
      File} The attributes of the specified mapping file for a section of memory cannot be read.". I choose "update driver", but after some search, it say the driver is already most updated.
    • I download the driver from Atheros AR5BWB222 for win 10 from "Download Qualcomm Atheros wireless driver" and repeat step 2, where I choose to use the downloaded driver, but it say the driver
      is not for the intended platform.
    • I download the driver from Acer "Download Acer Support Drivers and Manuals" and do the same in step 3. No success.
    • I used the windows update, still no success.

So every driver suddenly stopped working in windows 10? What can I do?

ivanckt, May 24, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

missing camcorder imaging device "drivers"

It looks like the manufacturer of the device you're trying to install didn't release drivers to Windows 10.

As a workaround, we suggest that you contact your manufacturer and ask for the legacy drivers of the device for Windows 7. Once you have the file of the drivers, right-click on it and choose
    Extract. Once done, add it as a legacy driver. To do so, see the steps below:

• Go to Device Manager > Action > Add legacy hardware. Follow the virtual steps to add a hardware.
    • Once done, it will show you the common hardware types; then, choose IEEE 1394 host controllers.
    • After choosing IEEE 1394 host controllers, it will show you the page to select the manufacturer and model of your hardware.
    • To choose for the legacy driver you've extracted, click Have Disk >
      Browse. Now it will show you the window to locate the file.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions above.

John Sarc, May 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or... - Similar Threads - cannot load device

2. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: Hi,I completed a Windows Update and now I have my sound driverAAF Optimus Sound is coming up with this Code 39 error. I have tried restarting my PC, doing a System Restore back to before the Windows Update, uninstalling the drivers, etc.Looking for any solutions, thanks....
  3. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: Hi,I completed a Windows Update and now I have my sound driverAAF Optimus Sound is coming up with this Code 39 error. I have tried restarting my PC, doing a System Restore back to before the Windows Update, uninstalling the drivers, etc.Looking for any solutions, thanks....
  4. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: cannot use my keyboard Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39Object Name not found. "On line help point to registry changes but they are vague and not easy to follow. Any fixes please.Adarsh...
  5. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: cannot use my keyboard Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39Object Name not found. "On line help point to registry changes but they are vague and not easy to follow. Any fixes please.Adarsh...
  6. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: When I plug my external DVD RW drive I got the message: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39 It does not show in Explorer but shows in device management with the error message. In Windows Setting under...
  7. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: I just got this problem yesterday and I still can't fix it.My mouse,keyboard and any USB device is working properly on other Computer.My PC can't detected my USB when after I plugged it.The is red light under the mouse but the cursor won't move.I have tried to update the...
  8. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: trying to connect webcam - this is the message on device manager. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) Object Name not found. " On line help point to registry changes but they are vague and not easy...
  9. Windows cannot load the Device Driver for this hardware, Code 38

in Windows 10 News
    Windows cannot load the Device Driver for this hardware, Code 38: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When external devices like printers, scanners, etc. are connected to a Windows 10 system, the device either pushes the drivers through the USB (or any other post), or the user is expected to install the drivers through an external media. [...] This post...
  10. Window cannot load device driver for this hardware. The Driver may be corrupted or missing (code 39)

Window cannot load device driver for this hardware. The Driver may be corrupted or missing (code 39): My USB is not working when I connected from Port USB and it is not detected for Window. Got error: "Window cannot load device driver for this hardware. The Driver may be corrupted or missing (code 39)" Thanks for helping me....