Windows 10: Windows cannot locate a suitable print driver on Windows 10

Discus and support Windows cannot locate a suitable print driver on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]When adding a printer to already connected Printer if you receive an error — Windows cannot locate a suitable printer driver, then this post... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 22, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows cannot locate a suitable print driver on Windows 10

WinClub, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Windows cannot locate a suitable print driver on Windows 10

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows cannot locate a suitable print driver on Windows 10

1. Windows cannot locate a suitable print driver on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - cannot locate suitable

2. Is it suitable to install windows 10 with 2014 BIOS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it suitable to install windows 10 with 2014 BIOS?: My pc is currently on Windows 7 and I want it to change it to windows 10. I wanted to know my BIOS is of 2014 so will it be suitable to install windows 10 on the system or it would crash. If not kindly guide me how to update the BIOS.My PC manufacturer is BIOSTAR. And...
  3. Is it suitable to install windows 10 with 2014 BIOS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it suitable to install windows 10 with 2014 BIOS?: My pc is currently on Windows 7 and I want it to change it to windows 10. I wanted to know my BIOS is of 2014 so will it be suitable to install windows 10 on the system or it would crash. If not kindly guide me how to update the BIOS.My PC manufacturer is BIOSTAR. And...
  4. Is it suitable to install windows 10 with 2014 BIOS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Suitable Projector for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suitable Projector for Windows 11: Hello,can you suggest a 1080P projector that should be compatible with Windows 11?It can be from any brand, below $1000 price point.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suitable-projector-for-windows-11/918b5d74-9f9c-4603-a6be-9b6b72b2d182
  6. Windows 10 location cannot be found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 location cannot be found: Hi, i have an Acer Nitro 5 laptop. Recently I tried to reduce the amount of disk memory that it uses up when it boots up and runs games. I followed a tutorial on youtube and I think I softbricked my computer because I am completely unable to troubleshoot it. I have not tried...
  7. Location of Windows Print 3D executable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Location of Windows Print 3D executable: Can someone please tell me the location of the executable for the Windows Print 3D program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-of-windows-print-3d-executable/2a1a31e2-05c5-40c1-8ecc-7aecb65f4a29"
  8. Cannot print Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot print Windows 10: When ever I try to print ANYTHING using Windows 10, a dialog box comes up saying "Save Printed Output As...". I know the first thing you would think of is the default printer setting was goofy, but its not. It is correctly set with my printer as the default. I ran an...
  9. Is windows 10 suitable for android app and programmes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is windows 10 suitable for android app and programmes: im am trying to understand how I can download SOUNDCLOUD audio &music on this Hp windowsten I followed the instuctions and did not seem to tell my anything...
  10. MSI CR620 not suitable for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    MSI CR620 not suitable for Windows 10: According the MSI website the CR620 laptop is not suitable for Windows 10. Will it ever be? Microsoft keeps pushing to install, but all the attempts failed. It's a OEM Windows 7 Home. There is enough diskspace and all the apps are compatible. 25009