Windows 10: windows cannot recognize my pin.

Discus and support windows cannot recognize my pin. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; windows cannot recognize my pin. Cannot get into my computer... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DeeShook, Apr 22, 2020.

1. DeeShook Win User

windows cannot recognize my pin.

windows cannot recognize my pin. Cannot get into my computer

:)

DeeShook, Apr 22, 2020

2. Pin no longer recognized after this morning's update

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern on your PIN not being recognized, may we know the following information:

• Which PIN are your referring to? Is it for your PC or for the Windows login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?
    • What is the exact error message? A screenshot will help.

We'll wait for your reply.

Christian Mart, Apr 22, 2020
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Apr 22, 2020
  4. windows cannot recognize my pin.

Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

windows cannot recognize my pin.

1. windows cannot recognize my pin. - Similar Threads - cannot recognize pin

2. Cannot reset my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot reset my pin: I cannot login into Windows because I cannot reset my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-reset-my-pin/45fbd23d-b963-4f63-a6d5-e60412d15151
  3. Windows doesn't recognize my password or pin no more

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows doesn't recognize my password or pin no more: My Hp elite 840 g5 won't recognize my password and I've been stuck trying to get into my pc. What can I do...? I've tried resetting my Microsoft password still won't open my pc...
  4. Windows doesn't recognize my password or pin no more

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't recognize my password or pin no more: My Hp elite 840 g5 won't recognize my password and I've been stuck trying to get into my pc. What can I do...? I've tried resetting my Microsoft password still won't open my pc...
  5. Windows doesn't recognize my password or pin no more

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Pin not recognized, cannot log into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin not recognized, cannot log into my laptop: My colleague's login Pin is not working, she has been using this for a couple of months now with no issues! When she tries to reset her Pin, a validation code is being sent, but it is being sent to her old phone, she now has a new number, but can't change this in her...
  7. Pin not recognized, cannot log into my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin not recognized, cannot log into my laptop: My colleague's login Pin is not working, she has been using this for a couple of months now with no issues! When she tries to reset her Pin, a validation code is being sent, but it is being sent to her old phone, she now has a new number, but can't change this in her...
  8. Cannot acces my Surface Pro. PIN is not recognized and Face Recognition neither

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot acces my Surface Pro. PIN is not recognized and Face Recognition neither: Suddenly I tried to login into my Surface Pro using the facil recognition as always, but asked me for a PIN. I put the correct PIN but it says is not correct. I dont know what else to doy. I have been trying many alternatives and nothing works. PLEAS YOUR HELP with this....
  9. Pin not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pin not recognized: After an update on saturday my desk top does not recognize my pin how do i get past the lock screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-not-recognized/be5078cd-0840-4272-a124-bc9fb760603d
  10. Windows Hello refuses to recognize my PIN.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello refuses to recognize my PIN.: Alright. So I am trying to also put my Microsoft account onto my husband's laptop and it says IHAVE to use Windows Hello, but I have never heard of it until now. It asks for my PIN and when I put in the pin it says it's incorrect, so I changed it on my pc and restarted my pc....