Windows 10: Windows CANNOT UPDATE NEED URGENT HELP!

Discus and support Windows CANNOT UPDATE NEED URGENT HELP! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot update windows, everytime i look for updates it says: There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Magicalzzlol1, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Windows CANNOT UPDATE NEED URGENT HELP!

I cannot update windows, everytime i look for updates it says:

There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80080005)

ive tried so many things and i have no clue how to fix it, nothing works because of it uncluding the microsoft store

:)

Magicalzzlol1, Oct 25, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Callender Win User
    Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Windows CANNOT UPDATE NEED URGENT HELP! [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Windows CANNOT UPDATE NEED URGENT HELP!

Windows 10 updates froozen at 46%!!! Help Needed? Urgent!

Hi Ejaz,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps provided below, restart the computer and check for the status.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows CANNOT UPDATE NEED URGENT HELP!

1. Windows CANNOT UPDATE NEED URGENT HELP! - Similar Threads - CANNOT UPDATE NEED

2. Cannot update windows, stuck. please need urgent help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update windows, stuck. please need urgent help: windows 11 insider preview update failure, windows update also always shows that pc does not meet minimum requirement even though pc health check has said it does. already enabled tpm 2.0... Please help, urgent...
  3. Cannot update windows, stuck. please need urgent help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot update windows, stuck. please need urgent help: windows 11 insider preview update failure, windows update also always shows that pc does not meet minimum requirement even though pc health check has said it does. already enabled tpm 2.0... Please help, urgent...
  4. Cannot update windows, stuck. please need urgent help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. urgent help needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    urgent help needed: I need help for my Windows 10. When I boot it up I have this green pop up showing in the right side of my PC and I dont know what it is. Sometimes I need to close my PC again then it will gone. I run windows scan using windows defender but detect nothing. I check if there is...
  6. Urgent Help Needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Urgent Help Needed: I don't even know how to begin. I'll try to make it as simple as possible. But I'm pretty much sure that this case is unsolvable at this point. I don't even know how this happened. I was using my computer as normal Acer Nitro 5. And as I went away from it for a few minutes, I...
  7. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need urgent help: My PC has unexpectedly shutdown and the following is the dump for the problem.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xffffad00193ade88, 0x8a00000000200021, 0xffff8d8b83b968d0, 0x000000000000000a. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP....
  8. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need urgent help: It all started with my windows photo app not working. So I decided to factory reset my windows as I didn't have any data in the first place. The problem still persists, plus I have discovered few more issues Windows Store app not opening Photos app not opening Takes 30-40...
  9. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need urgent help: So a few weeks ago I was watching a video on YouTube and I got a blue screen with the message "Kmode exception not handled" and then the laptop didn't turn on again. So I went to a repair store and got Windows reinstalled. After that the laptop was good as new. Today it...
  10. urgent windows update help needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    urgent windows update help needed: I have 1809 now I noticed that win is automatically downloading 1903 without my consent I have home edition please help me out to com-pletely disable windows update thanks or how can I disable 1903 particular update...