Windows 10: Windows Cannot Update Undoing Changes

Discus and support Windows Cannot Update Undoing Changes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time I update it is showing windows cannot update undoing changes at 99% this is my error code (0x8024a105) please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TimothySutton1, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Windows Cannot Update Undoing Changes

Every time I update it is showing windows cannot update undoing changes at 99% this is my error code (0x8024a105)

please help

:)

TimothySutton1, Oct 23, 2018

2. windows 10 undoing changes loop

Hi,

This issue is caused by a corrupted updates on your computer.

We found an article similar to your concern. We suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided by Sumit Dhiman2 on this
    thread.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows Cannot Update Undoing Changes

We couldn't complete the updated, undoing changes...

Hi,

I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the
      top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Windows Cannot Update Undoing Changes

1. Windows Cannot Update Undoing Changes - Similar Threads - Cannot Update Undoing

2. Update undoing changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update undoing changes: I have Windows 11 and I want to install the 22H2 update. I have it on my settings but when the installation process ends it says undoing changes. I tried it multiple times before consulting but nothing works. I checked my PC specification, and it is good and should run the...
  3. Undoing changes in this update

Undoing changes in this update: 22H2 update is not installing successfully after restart it will says undoing changes. I need to finish this now and I want to do stuff on this PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undoing-changes-in-this-update/2838c356-b454-4223-ae2b-f2c90b54ae58
  4. windows update undoing changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update undoing changes: Hi folks. I know you can help me with my update issue. It will download and after restart it will says undoing changes. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-undoing-changes/864b016a-8b8b-4d27-a0e8-a31c2ea04299
  5. windows update undoing changes

windows update undoing changes: Hi folks. I know you can help me with my update issue. It will download and after restart it will says undoing changes. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-undoing-changes/864b016a-8b8b-4d27-a0e8-a31c2ea04299
  6. windows update undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Cannot complete update/Undoing changes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot complete update/Undoing changes: After troubleshooting a problem with my HP Pavilion desktop running Windows 10, tech support told me that I had to reinstall the operating system; which I did by following the link provided to Microsoft and downloading the installation file. That solved my problem. However,...
  8. cannot update to 1903 - windows undoing changes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cannot update to 1903 - windows undoing changes: rebuilt my laptop yesterday using Macrium the last build I had made was in January this year therefore need to update software and windows updates. System has updated to 1803 states there is an update for 1903 - download this system reboots - starts to install the update...
  9. windows 10 cannot install updates undoing changes

windows 10 cannot install updates undoing changes: I have read through all the threads relating to this issue and none of the solutions have worked and the problem remains unresolved. I see that updates are being installed though as the latest update was this morning. However the annoying message and time delay keeps...
  10. WINDOWS CANNOT UPDATE UNDOING CHANGES

WINDOWS CANNOT UPDATE UNDOING CHANGES: Every time I update it is showing windows cannot update undoing changes at 99% this is my error code (0x8024a105) please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-cannot-update-undoing-changes/6416894d-0801-4306-b28c-3adbb0a0f3f3