Windows 10: Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52)

Discus and support Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52) in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Some Windows users are seeing an error in Device Manager or DXDiag of Windows 11/10 that says: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 4, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52)

Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52) Windows-cannot-verify-the-digital-signature-Code-52.png
    Some Windows users are seeing an error in Device Manager or DXDiag of Windows 11/10 that says: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an […]

This article Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52) first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 4, 2021

2. Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. (Code 52)

I'm having help with my wireless driver: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious
    software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

ASUS X402CA

Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adaptor

Adonis Biju, Jul 4, 2021
  3. Device Driver Error - Device not started - Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. Code 52

Hi, A!

Error Code 52 indicates a driver failure and in device manager, you will see a yellow exclamation mark next to each USB icon. Well, there is no particular cause for this error but a number of reasons are responsible such as Corrupted Drivers, Secure boot, Integrity
    check, problematic filters for USB etc. Knowing this, I will suggest you some methods that can fix this error:

- Method 1: Delete USB UpperFilter and LowerFilter Registry Entries

Note: Backup the registry just in case something goes wrong.

1- Press Windows Key + R then type regedit and hit Enter to open Registry Editor.

2- Navigate to the following the Registry Key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000}

3- Make sure to select {36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000} and then in the right window pane find UpperFilters and LowerFilters.

4- Right-click on each of them and select Delete.

5- Reboot your PC to save changes.

- Method 2: Run System Restore

1- Press Windows Key + R and type”sysdm.cpl” then hit enter.

2- Select System Protection tab and choose System Restore.

3- Click Next and choose the desired System Restore point.

4- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete system restore. And see if you are able to Fix USB Error Code 52 Windows cannot verify the digital signature, if not then continue with the below-listed methods.

- Method 3: Disable Secure Boot

1- Restart your PC and tap F2 or DEL depending upon your PC to open Boot Setup.

2- Find the Secure Boot setting, and if possible, set it to Enabled. This option is usually in either the Security tab, the Boot tab, or the Authentication tab.

#WARNING: After disabling Secure Boot it may be difficult to re-activate Secure Boot without restoring your PC to the factory state.

3- Restart your PC and see if you’re able to Fix USB Error Code 52 Windows cannot verify the digital signature.

- Method 4: Disable Driver Signature Enforcement

For Windows 10 user’s, interpret the Windows booting process 3 times to boot into recovery mode or else you could try the following:

1- Go to the Login screen where you see the above error message then click on Power button then hold Shift and click on Restart (while holding the shift button).

2- Make sure you don’t let go of the Shift button until you see the Advanced Recovery Options menu.

3- Now Navigate to the following in Advanced Recovery Options menu:

Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup settings > Restart

4.Once you click Restart your PC will restart and you will see a blue screen with a list of options make sure to press the number key next to the option which says “Disable driver signature enforcement.“

5- Now Windows will boot again and once logged into Windows press Windows Key + R then type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter to open Device Manager.

6- Right-click on the problematic device (which has a yellow exclamation mark next to it) and select Update Driver.

7- Select “Search automatically for updated driver software.“

8- Repeat the above process for every problematic device listed in Device Manager.

9- Reboot your PC to save changes and see if you’re able to Fix USB Error Code 52 Windows cannot verify the digital signature.

I really hope the error has been fixed by one of those methods! Anyway, I´m right here to try to help you again, if you want.

Wish you the best,

Independent Advisor, .

Cláudio Lessa, Jul 4, 2021
  4. Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52)

Samsung Galaxy S6 not recognized, Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52)

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, Thank you so much for your valuable question please, If my understanding is right, I would suggest you to please see the below mentioned article once please and see if it helps. I am hopeful that your query will be
    resolved, If the issue persists or if my understanding is different from your concern, kindly do let me know,waiting for your kind reply please.

http://troubleshooter.xyz/wiki/fix-usb-error-co...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please let me know, if that helps and feel free to ask back any question.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Jul 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52)

1. Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52) - Similar Threads - cannot verify digital

2. wfpcapture service cannot start, because Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wfpcapture service cannot start, because Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...: Hello,I often use Microsoft Message Analyzer on my virtual machine. Now, I wanted to use it on my local computer, but I can't start monitoring with Loopback and Unencrypted IPSEC scenario, because I receive the following error: "Fail to start live consumer Unable to start...
  3. wfpcapture service cannot start, because Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wfpcapture service cannot start, because Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...: Hello,I often use Microsoft Message Analyzer on my virtual machine. Now, I wanted to use it on my local computer, but I can't start monitoring with Loopback and Unencrypted IPSEC scenario, because I receive the following error: "Fail to start live consumer Unable to start...
  4. Windows cannot verify the digital signature Code 52

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot verify the digital signature Code 52: Hi, We got the driver signed from hardware dashboard and the certification status is green mark. When we install the signed files on Windows 7 x64 with SP1, the Device Manager shows it cannot verify the digital signature. The OS has installed security update KB3033929 but it...
  5. Windows cannot verify the digital signature Code 52

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot verify the digital signature Code 52: Hi, We got the driver signed from hardware dashboard and the certification status is green mark. When we install the signed files on Windows 7 x64 with SP1, the Device Manager shows it cannot verify the digital signature. The OS has installed security update KB3033929 but it...
  6. Failed to verify digital signature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to verify digital signature: I am facing below issue please suggest me for the .sfc /scannow is done.windows update also done.How to fix the issue . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-verify-digital-signature/0a4dab46-487b-48b1-84fd-1b82b00af75e
  7. Failed to verify digital signature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to verify digital signature: I am facing below issue please suggest me for the .sfc /scannow is done.windows update also done.How to fix the issue . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-verify-digital-signature/0a4dab46-487b-48b1-84fd-1b82b00af75e
  8. Windows cannot verify the digital signature for GamePanel.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot verify the digital signature for GamePanel.exe: I recently made a ticket for an issue i had with updating and one of the solution was as follows: "Navigate to below folders and delete all the content of below folders This will remove all pending updates and will refresh the update cache, removing all update history and...
  9. Windows Defender Error 577, Cannot verify the digital signature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Defender Error 577, Cannot verify the digital signature: [ATTACH]When a hardware or software is installed and does not come with a digitally […] This article Windows Defender Error 577, Cannot verify the digital signature first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Samsung Galaxy S6 not recognized, Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Galaxy S6 not recognized, Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52): Hi, every time I connect my device to my ASUS laptop it charges but I can't transfer files. When I open the Device Manager and I double click on "MTP USB Device" (Which appears when I connect my device[ATTACH]), I get this error: "Windows cannot verify the digital signature...