Windows 10: Windows Can't Activate while My Account Still Signing In

Discus and support Windows Can't Activate while My Account Still Signing In in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. I have problem with my windows 10 recently. Here's some history: 1. I free-upgraded my Windows 7 to Windows 10. 2. I changed my HDD I cloned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Andi Reza Jihad Akbar, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Windows Can't Activate while My Account Still Signing In

Hello. I have problem with my windows 10 recently.

Here's some history:

1. I free-upgraded my Windows 7 to Windows 10.

2. I changed my HDD I cloned it and formatted the old one, VGA, and RAM.

3. Worked perfectly fine for 4 months until recent update. I don't know why but my windows 10 is suddenly not activated eventhough I have my microsoft account signing-in, and it says Error Code: 0xC004F012.

4. I'm not sure if I have digital license but I've checked my devices on my account and my pc is still there and it says "Windows 10 Professional Version 2004".,

I've tried CMD sfc /scannow, DIMS, etc. but didn't work. I'm tired and just wanna reset/reinstall the windows 10. I've backed up everything but I'm not sure if I have digital license and can activate my windows after reset/reinstall it. It's too risky to take the step without decent information.

I need some information or solution for this.

:)

Andi Reza Jihad Akbar, Oct 22, 2020

2. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Oct 22, 2020
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Can't Activate while My Account Still Signing In

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, Windows Can't Activate while My Account Still Signing In :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows Can't Activate while My Account Still Signing In

1. Windows Can't Activate while My Account Still Signing In - Similar Threads - Can't Activate while

2. Why can't I sign in with my number while signing into my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I sign in with my number while signing into my Microsoft account: I restarted my computer completely and do all the beginning stuff then on my screen it says another person's name who I don't know and when I click sign in it say confirm you number which I have tried then when I do it my screen goes black and the restarts...
  3. Why can't I sign in with my number while signing into my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can't I sign in with my number while signing into my Microsoft account: I restarted my computer completely and do all the beginning stuff then on my screen it says another person's name who I don't know and when I click sign in it say confirm you number which I have tried then when I do it my screen goes black and the restarts...
  4. Why can't I sign in with my number while signing into my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't sign in to my account

Can't sign in to my account: when I sign in to my Microsoft account, it asks me to enter my windows password and I didn't make a windows password. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-to-my-account/a15f7e56-1ea2-4615-a192-7eb4788207cb
  6. Can't sign in to my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in to my account: when I sign in to my Microsoft account, it asks me to enter my windows password and I didn't make a windows password. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-to-my-account/a15f7e56-1ea2-4615-a192-7eb4788207cb
  7. Can't sign in my account

Can't sign in my account: Windows 11 Sign in option not responding,I can't even see a box to enter my password, when I click on sign in nothing happens plz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-my-account/3aa0ffe6-84ae-4531-b7a6-ab19f658f5f2
  8. Can't sign into my account

Can't sign into my account: HiAfter doing a Windows update, I had issues shutting off my computer, so did a hard shut off. Now I can't sign into my account. I can see my programs, the start up screen shows my custom photo, and I can find my user files, so all is not lost. I think that there were corrupt...
  9. Can't sign in to my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in to my account: As normal this evening after logging into my account this pop up shows so as it clearly directed I've signed out of my account and after re-logging again this pop-up shows againI can clearly find most of my files on my hard disk but 1 I can't find my files on desktop 2I just...
  10. Windows not activated while signed in with Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows not activated while signed in with Microsoft account: i just upgraded my PC and installed a new Motherboard and CPU. when i started the computer i have that "Activate Windows" message in the bottom left of my screen. i am currently signed in with the same Microsoft account that i was signed into on my previous hardware. But it...