Windows 10: Windows can't be activated

Discus and support Windows can't be activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, it keeps saying this: We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server... etc with error code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by yuki666x, Jan 15, 2019.

1. yuki666x Win User

Windows can't be activated

Hi, it keeps saying this: We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server... etc with error code: 0x8007232B

And I don't know what to do.

:)

yuki666x, Jan 15, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows can't be activated - Similar Threads - can't activated

2. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why I can't activate with genuine key?: **** you and your activation !I won't s*ck with this all the day , instead i will activate with a CRACK program, so much for your "activation" So if you want to more genuine Windows then first make this process useful instead of useless !...
  3. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't activate with genuine key?: **** you and your activation !I won't s*ck with this all the day , instead i will activate with a CRACK program, so much for your "activation" So if you want to more genuine Windows then first make this process useful instead of useless !...
  4. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't activate windows 11 after changed SSD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows 11 after changed SSD.: Hello, I recently changed my main ssd so i reinstalled the windows 11, but cannot activate them. I tried to click on "I changed hardware on this device recently" and after "See other devices linked to your Microsoft Account" and I see the message: "These devices were...
  6. Can't activate windows 11 after changed SSD.

Can't activate windows 11 after changed SSD.: Hello, I recently changed my main ssd so i reinstalled the windows 11, but cannot activate them. I tried to click on "I changed hardware on this device recently" and after "See other devices linked to your Microsoft Account" and I see the message: "These devices were...
  7. Can't activate windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows 11: I bought windows 10/11 true the microsoft storeToday i decided to reinstall my OSThen i got a message saying activate windows wich i didOne thing i will say is when i got to the connected device pages i accidently deleted the device in my list with the activation key on itIs...
  8. Can't activate windows 11

Can't activate windows 11: I bought windows 10/11 true the microsoft storeToday i decided to reinstall my OSThen i got a message saying activate windows wich i didOne thing i will say is when i got to the connected device pages i accidently deleted the device in my list with the activation key on itIs...
  9. Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device: Hello Everyone!This is my story:After many years of using my laptop I've built a new PC.My laptop runs a valid windows 10 pro which I got after a free upgrade for a valid win 8.1.This means I have a digital license onlyI've used the media creator and installed win 10, but the...
  10. Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device

Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device: Hello Everyone!This is my story:After many years of using my laptop I've built a new PC.My laptop runs a valid windows 10 pro which I got after a free upgrade for a valid win 8.1.This means I have a digital license onlyI've used the media creator and installed win 10, but the...