Windows 10: Windows "can't connect to the sync service"

Discus and support Windows "can't connect to the sync service" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Unable to sync any of my devices with windows Sync feature. Im getting the same old nags from account diag tool: 1) Can't connect to the sync service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shacali, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Shacali Win User

Windows "can't connect to the sync service"

Unable to sync any of my devices with windows Sync feature.

Im getting the same old nags from account diag tool:

1) Can't connect to the sync service

2) Rootcauses found and create logs

Windows build: 17763

:)

Shacali, Feb 11, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Feb 11, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 11, 2019
  4. KH55 Win User

windows 10 can't connect to the sync service

In

A check of other Microsoft sources shows that Microsoft sync servers stopped working several months ago.

Thema:

1. Windows "can't connect to the sync service" - Similar Threads - can't connect sync

2. Files can't be synced with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files can't be synced with OneDrive: Hello, I've used Boxcryptor and Microsoft's OneDrive for several years without seeing this message from OneDrive on my Windows 10 (latest OS & updates, and latest OneDrive and Boxcryptor) desktop (new computer). The new computer uses an SSD drive rather than a traditional...
  3. Windows Couldn't connect to User Profile Service service.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Couldn't connect to User Profile Service service.: Windows Couldn't connect to User Profile Service service. I have domain user id and password. When I am trying to login to specific laptop getting this error message "Windows Couldn't connect to User Profile Service service". When I tried to login with other computers...
  4. Can't connect to some microsoft service's

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect to some microsoft service's: I bought Forza Horizon 4 a few days ago, and couldnt play it because I couldnt connect to Xbox Live. After searching I found that that's not the only thing I can't connect to, im also having problems with a lot more. [ATTACH] I can't switch my local account to a Microsoft...
  5. Quicken 2002 & Windows 10: Can't get Quicken to connect to the internet to sync with bank...

Quicken 2002 & Windows 10: Can't get Quicken to connect to the internet to sync with bank...: I've had Quicken 2002 for a few years. My old computer died and I lost all data. New computer has Windows 10. I was able to install Quicken 2002 on my computer, but I'm having a few issues. 1) Every time I open Quicken, I get the Software License Agreement box and have...
  6. Can't sync background picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't sync background picture: I have a feeling that this is going to turn out to be a silly question with an obvious answer that I'm missing, but here goes. I have a tablet, a laptop and a desktop computer all running Windows 10. I log on to each with my Microsoft account. Each has all of its settings...
  7. Can't Connect to service

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Connect to service: Having this Issue since day 1, only Hotmail connected instantly all other wont connect giving one error to another few examples: [img] [img] This is happening with Gmail, in yahoo mail it connects but doesn't sync, and keeps asking for password after every 5 minutes....
  8. Server service stops. Can't connect to shared folders

Server service stops. Can't connect to shared folders: Hi there... I have 2 machines connected via a switch. They both have shared folders. They both run a piece of software. One machine acts as a master the other connects to it for data. The issue is that the "Server" service is randomly stopping on the master and none of...
  9. Windows Service connection failure

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Service connection failure: I bought a new PC a few weeks ago with Window 10. Worked fine for a while and now when I switch on and type my password I get a message in the bottom right hand corner of the screen stating “Failed to connect to a Windows Service” I googled this problem and the advice given...
  10. Windows Can't Connect to a Service

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Can't Connect to a Service: Every time, I boot up my sister's Acer Aspire 5749 Series Laptop, it says "Windows Can't Connect to a Service". Can someone assist me on fixing this issue, please? 23784

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect to the sync service

2. windows 10 cant connect to sync service

3. 2019 windows 10 cant connect to sync service