Windows 10: Windows "can't connect to the sync service"

Discus and support Windows "can't connect to the sync service" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Unable to sync any of my devices with windows Sync feature. Im getting the same old nags from account diag tool: 1) Can't connect to the sync service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shacali, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Shacali Win User

Windows "can't connect to the sync service"

Unable to sync any of my devices with windows Sync feature.

Im getting the same old nags from account diag tool:

1) Can't connect to the sync service

2) Rootcauses found and create logs

Windows build: 17763

:)

Shacali, Feb 11, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Feb 11, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 11, 2019
  4. KH55 Win User

windows 10 can't connect to the sync service

In

A check of other Microsoft sources shows that Microsoft sync servers stopped working several months ago.

Thema:

1. Windows "can't connect to the sync service" - Similar Threads - can't connect sync

2. Can't log in into OneDrive sync service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't log in into OneDrive sync service: Hi all! The reason of this post is to report an problem that I have to log in into the sync service of OD by pressing the OD icon in the tray menuWhen I click on "Sign in", appears the following:And I can't do nothing. I restarted my PC and nothing works. What can I do?I...
  3. Can't log in into OneDrive sync service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in into OneDrive sync service: Hi all! The reason of this post is to report an problem that I have to log in into the sync service of OD by pressing the OD icon in the tray menuWhen I click on "Sign in", appears the following:And I can't do nothing. I restarted my PC and nothing works. What can I do?I...
  4. Can't log in into OneDrive sync service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Store not showing any owned apps + "Can't connect to the sync service."

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store not showing any owned apps + "Can't connect to the sync service.": [ATTACH] Hi there, I'm having an issue with the Windows Store on Windows 10 whereby, whenever I go to the 'My Library' section and then to the 'All Owned' tab, I get spinning wheel for a moment then a message "Add some apps. There's nothing in your library." There...
  6. Windows update can't connect to service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update can't connect to service: Error message: "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet." I disabled the firewall to make sure it's not an issue. This is the generated...
  7. Cannot connect to a sync service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot connect to a sync service: Hello, I am trying to download Xbox games onto my PC but it will not work, when I troubleshoot I am getting the error cant connect to a sync service rootcauses found and created logs I have tried every fix I can find in previous threads and nothing is working....
  8. How do you fix "Can't connect to the sync service?" in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you fix "Can't connect to the sync service?" in windows 10: For a few days now, the synchronization of edge favorites and backgrounds on 3 devices (1 desktop with windows 10 pro , 1 notebook with windows 10 enterprise but not in domain, 1 smartphon ios ) with the same microsoft account ( *** Email address is removed for privacy *** )....
  9. Can't Connect to service

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Connect to service: Having this Issue since day 1, only Hotmail connected instantly all other wont connect giving one error to another few examples: [img] [img] This is happening with Gmail, in yahoo mail it connects but doesn't sync, and keeps asking for password after every 5 minutes....
  10. Windows Can't Connect to a Service

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Can't Connect to a Service: Every time, I boot up my sister's Acer Aspire 5749 Series Laptop, it says "Windows Can't Connect to a Service". Can someone assist me on fixing this issue, please? 23784

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect to the sync service

2. cant connect to sync service windows 10

3. cant connect to the sync service windows 10

4. can’t connect to the sync service,
  5. Can’t connect to Sync service,
  6. windows 10 cant connect to the sync service,
  7. cant connect to sync service,
  8. microsoft cant connect to the sync service,
  9. windows cant connect to the sync service,
  10. windows cant connect to sync service,
  11. windows 10 cant connect to sync service,