Windows 10: Windows can't detect a new bluetooth device, a Logitech MX Master 2s mouse

Discus and support Windows can't detect a new bluetooth device, a Logitech MX Master 2s mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to install a Logitech MX Master 2s mouse. The mouse is on but Windows cannot detect the new device, the screen shows it is searching, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CharlesWurst, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Windows can't detect a new bluetooth device, a Logitech MX Master 2s mouse

I am trying to install a Logitech MX Master 2s mouse. The mouse is on but Windows cannot detect the new device, the screen shows it is searching, but remains blank. Also Bluetooth is confirmed on.

:)

CharlesWurst, Aug 11, 2019
  2. lpatrick Win User
    lpatrick, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Bluetooth Mouse (Logitech MX Anywhere 2S) Stuttering in Windows 7 Ultimate

Hi, I need help..

My mouse, Bluetooth Mouse (Logitech MX Anywhere 2S), has been stuttering in Windows 7 Ultimate (PC) for quite sometime. I previously concluded through some discussions in several different online forums that it might be interference (noise) of frequency
    (I assumed it is 2.4 GHz) used between the USB unifying receiver (for the mouse) and my USB Wireless Adapter TP-Link (TL-WN822N) which are both physically near (both USB adapters connected in the same PC). Some forums mentioned the exact model of my mouse,
    some says generally about Bluetooth mouse (and its USB unifying receiver).

Or so I thought, until I installed a remote desktop software (Input Director, link: https://www.inputdirector.com; it enables you to control multiple computers from my PC via wireless connection) on my troubled PC and my Surface Pro 5. I set my troubled
    PC as "Slave" and my Surface Pro as "Master", since my MX Anywhere 2S has no stuttering problem whatsoever at the same exact location where my troubled PC is placed.

As soon as I controlled the troubled PC using the MX Anywhere 2S, the stuttering begins. But now the mouse is actually connected via Bluetooth from my Surface Pro (integrated Bluetooth, not USB Unifying Receiver which is still connected to my PC). And after
    that, I plugged out the USB Unifying Receiver from my PC, and the stuttering problem still exists.

From this, I am pretty sure the problem is in the PC itself (maybe virus, conflicting software, or hardware) but definitely not the frequency interference between the two peripherals.

I installed several antivirus software and scanned but no threats-result (the virus database is up to date).

What do you think about this? I need input from you guys out there who have solved similar issue or have the knowledge to guide me.

NB: And yes there is actually another simpler thing to be actually tried, which is to simply use a cord mouse and see whether it stutters. I need to buy one though. But with the things I have experienced above, I can deduce that the problem is not the mouse
    and the frequency interference.

Hissatsu86, Aug 11, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Windows can't detect a new bluetooth device, a Logitech MX Master 2s mouse

Logitech MX Master 2S or other alternative to G700s?

My beloved Logitech G700s has finally started to get the dreaded double click death. Saddly I don't see a direct replacement for it put out by Logitech, the closest I can find with the options I want is the MX Master 2S.

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with it. Or if anyone has any other suggestions for a replacement for my G700s. The main features I like is the shape, and the option for wired or wireless operation.

newtekie1, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows can't detect a new bluetooth device, a Logitech MX Master 2s mouse

1. Windows can't detect a new bluetooth device, a Logitech MX Master 2s mouse - Similar Threads - can't detect bluetooth

2. Logitech M720 bluetooth mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech M720 bluetooth mouse cursor: The cursor for my mouse disappears in popup windows. Otherwise it works fine. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-m720-bluetooth-mouse-cursor/c5659242-0637-4856-b307-a16551e4cefe
  3. Bluetooth Does Not Detect Devices

Bluetooth Does Not Detect Devices: After reinstalling the Windows 10 Fall Creator's Update 1809, my ASUS R554L's Bluetooth 4.0 does not detect any devices. It will just endlessly scan for devices, but to no avail. I'm AR94x Wireless Network Adapter with BT4.0 support. Drivers are from 3/12/2018. For some...
  4. Bluetooth not detecting devices

Bluetooth not detecting devices: I have problems with Bluetooth devices in Windows 10, my laptop can not detect my Bluetooth devices. When I try to connect a speaker, the headphones, just don't connect...
  5. logitech anywhere mouse mx

logitech anywhere mouse mx: Help; Sometime in the past few months the mouse function changed in Win 10 pro. When you copy an item, it will not paste, anywhere. Running this process returns to the desktop screen. Installed an Microsoft 4000 wireless mouse, but the cursor shook so badly I could not...
  6. bluetooth devices are not being detected .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth devices are not being detected .: I tried to connect my Bluetooth headphones but it was not detected. I am facing this problem after I updated window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-devices-are-not-being-detected/82d29a1b-20d4-4769-a2da-431338aca1ad
  7. Logitech MX Anywhere 2S - Bluetooth or Unifying Receiver questions...

Logitech MX Anywhere 2S - Bluetooth or Unifying Receiver questions...: I have yet to install this mouse. I have been wondering which method is "better". Using their unifying receiver. Or connecting it with Bluetooth. If I go Bluetooth I will need to purchase a dongle since my pc will need one to work. Is it worth the added expense of...
  8. New Logitech Mouse M22)

New Logitech Mouse M22): My Surface Pro will not recognise this. Battery seems OK, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/new-logitech-mouse-m22/831f256e-fb61-4efb-9469-f3e270ccb44e
  9. Logitech mouse

Logitech mouse: I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the updated driver SetPoint 6.67.83 but no success. Mouse still not working. Any suggestions pls 37261
  10. New Logitech Mouse

New Logitech Mouse: I bought a new Logitech Wireless Mouse. But I am having issues locating the Serial Number. The SN that is on the mouse is not working. It's s Logitech m275 mouse. I would like to download the software for it. Please help! Thanks in advance! 48292