Windows 10: Windows can't filename.exe when I boot my computer

Discus and support Windows can't filename.exe when I boot my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get the error "windows cannot find filename.exe. make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again" when ever I boot my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Olagesin Samuel, May 7, 2020.

1. Windows can't filename.exe when I boot my computer

I get the error "windows cannot find filename.exe. make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again" when ever I boot my computer.

:)

Olagesin Samuel, May 7, 2020

2. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 7, 2020
  3. "Boot Filename" Msg from boot process

<<<

• Are you able to sign in to your computer after the Intel boot agent appeared?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    >>>

1) Sign in and functioning were normal after the announcement that the boot agent was exiting

2) The PC is an HP model DC7700. It's 32 bit

3) I made no changes I'm aware of, other than installing Win10; I've also installed Emsisoft security software and a number of freeware apps. None of these appear to have had any strange effects. The odd message about "boot agent" and "boot filename"
    (not to mention the MAC address) came out of the blue.

Jim Giglio 81 - gmail, May 7, 2020
  4. IvoMI Win User

Windows can't filename.exe when I boot my computer

exe filenames - case sensistive or not ?

Good afternoon,

I am getting a message that a certain .exe file is not present. When I checked the relevant folder, the program was there, but some letters were upper case and some not. In other words, in the same folder, does Windows 10 Pro discriminate between upper and
    lower case letters in a filename. For example, would abc.exe be treated the same as ABC.exe.

Kind regards,

Ivo Martinek

IvoMI, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows can't filename.exe when I boot my computer

1. Windows can't filename.exe when I boot my computer - Similar Threads - can't filename exe

2. My computer Bluescreens when I boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer Bluescreens when I boot: I have and old Samsung laptop that i use as a secondary pc. It worked normally up until about a week, when after an windows update, it started telling me windows has to be repaired and it could not repair it as it boots. I have gone into advanced options, troubleshoot,...
  3. My computer Bluescreens when I boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer Bluescreens when I boot: I have and old Samsung laptop that i use as a secondary pc. It worked normally up until about a week, when after an windows update, it started telling me windows has to be repaired and it could not repair it as it boots. I have gone into advanced options, troubleshoot,...
  4. My computer Bluescreens when I boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows can't find filename.exe when I boot my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can't find filename.exe when I boot my computer: I get the error "windows cannot find 'C:\Users\LENOVO\AppData\Local\Temp\subfolder\filename.exe'. make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again" whenever I boot my computer. I tried finding the path but noticed there isn't a folder called subfolder in the Temp...
  6. Windows can't find filename.exe when I boot my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows can't find filename.exe when I boot my computer: I get the error "windows cannot find 'C:\Users\LENOVO\AppData\Local\Temp\subfolder\filename.exe'. make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again" whenever I boot my computer. I tried finding the path but noticed there isn't a folder called subfolder in the Temp...
  7. Windows can't find filename.exe when I boot my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows can't find filename.exe when I boot my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows can't find filename.exe when I boot my computer: I get the error "windows cannot find 'Name\AppData\Local\Temp\subfolder\filename.exe'. make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again" when ever I boot my computer. I tried finding the path but noticed there isn't a folder called subfolder in the Temp directory....
  9. Can't boot up my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't boot up my computer: on 8-5-19 Had an update come up on my desktop so I started the update. It started and stopped my computer several times then, the computer logo came up and that was it. Will not boot or boot from dvd, or flash drive. HELP!!! Even downloaded Windows 10 installation media....
  10. System not booting - no boot filename received

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System not booting - no boot filename received: I recently had this problem come up. When I boot the pc it gets stuck on splash screen longer than usual and then I get the error no boot filename received. This means my harddisk Is not Working. It spins when turned on. The small blue wire is connected to the motherboard and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows cannot find C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\subfolder\filename.exe

2. windows cannot find filename.exe

3. filename.exe error after restarting computer

4. Windows cannot find C:\Users\user\AppData \Local\Temp\subfolder\filename.exe. ,
  5. window 10 filenam.exe not found,
  6. Windows cannot find C:Users AppData Local Temp file exe,
  7. windows cannot find c users appdata local temp,
  8. window cannot find C:\User\AppData\Local\Temp\subfolder\filename.exe,
  9. how to solve filename.exe error ,
  10. filename.exe error,
  11. How to resolve windows cannot find c:users appdata local temp subfolder filename.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again