Windows 10: Windows cant find an app

Discus and support Windows cant find an app in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't know what to do anymore i've tired everything to fix this issue it all started when i restored my PC to a restore point and it happend i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jtdogian, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Jtdogian Win User

Windows cant find an app

I don't know what to do anymore i've tired everything to fix this issue it all started when i restored my PC to a restore point and it happend i tried uninstalled and reinstalled , i changed the name of the app i booted into safe mode changed the install location. Please Help Windows cant find an app fd2876d1-2dcb-4c85-bc10-5440fd3e2ec8?upload=true.jpg

:)

Jtdogian, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 29, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Windows cant find an app

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows cant find an app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Windows cant find an app

1. Windows cant find an app - Similar Threads - cant find app

2. I cant find my installed apps???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find my installed apps???: I have apps installed on my pc which is windows 11 but when i search it in the search tab its not there at all my apps in task manager and startup apps are missing too which is frustrating since i cant disable it is there anyway to fix this???...
  3. I cant find my installed apps???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant find my installed apps???: I have apps installed on my pc which is windows 11 but when i search it in the search tab its not there at all my apps in task manager and startup apps are missing too which is frustrating since i cant disable it is there anyway to fix this???...
  4. Purchased an app on store, but cant find it in PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased an app on store, but cant find it in PC: I recently purchased Minecraft for my doughter, i cant find it on her PC, on her Store Page it says she allready owns it, but there is no download button, no run buton nothing. Tried the same with my Laptop on my account and for me it worked with no problem....
  5. Purchased an app on store, but cant find it in PC

Purchased an app on store, but cant find it in PC: I recently purchased Minecraft for my doughter, i cant find it on her PC, on her Store Page it says she allready owns it, but there is no download button, no run buton nothing. Tried the same with my Laptop on my account and for me it worked with no problem....
  6. Cant find sleep in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant find sleep in windows: Hey,I have an MSI gf63 laptop, I cant find the sleep button in the start menu. I've tried every tutorial I have found but none worked. I updated the windows to 11 but still noting. One of the tutorial I followed: https://www.makeuseof.com/windows-10-fix-mising-sleep-option/...
  7. Cant find sleep in windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant find sleep in windows: Hey,I have an MSI gf63 laptop, I cant find the sleep button in the start menu. I've tried every tutorial I have found but none worked. I updated the windows to 11 but still noting. One of the tutorial I followed: https://www.makeuseof.com/windows-10-fix-mising-sleep-option/...
  8. cant find programs and apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant find programs and apps: i recently installed a new windows onto my ssd from my hdd, everything went as planned and it booted just fine. when i was on my desktop i searched for discord in the search bar bottom left next to the windows icon, it didnt show up, neither did steam or any of my programs....
  9. Windows cant find file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cant find file: I am trying to open an excel spreadsheet file that is saved to my desktop. A message keeps coming up saying that Windows can't find C:\Users\Mike_\Desktop and then the file name. I am not very computer savy and I have no clue what I have done. It worked fine yesterday....
  10. windows search cant find certain apps

windows search cant find certain apps: So when i use windows search for some reason when i type control panel or run neither of them appear anymore. I was having a issue with search before and rebuild the index could that have had a effect on it. 12805