Windows 10: Windows can’t find one of the files in this theme

Discus and support Windows can’t find one of the files in this theme in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Many users have reported an error on their systems – Windows can’t find one of the files in this theme. This error occurs randomly,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 5, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows can’t find one of the files in this theme

WinClub, May 5, 2019
  2. monim1 Win User

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, May 5, 2019
  3. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 5, 2019
  4. Windows can’t find one of the files in this theme

Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows can’t find one of the files in this theme

1. Windows can’t find one of the files in this theme - Similar Threads - can’t find files

2. i can’t find trojan file location

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i can’t find trojan file location: so i have under the protection history a threat called HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS. and on top of it is written threat removed or restored. i tried searching for the file location to delete it (C:\WINDOWS\system32\SppExtComObjPatcher.exe) but i can’t seem to find it under this...
  3. "Windows cannot find one of the files in this theme" annoying error

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Windows cannot find one of the files in this theme" annoying error: Dear All, Has anyone come across this highly annoying error? Once I am in Settings/Personalisation/Themes page, a few secs after I have entered "Themes" page, I get this annoying ringtone and the error "windows cannot find one of the files in this theme, do you still want to...
  4. File explorer can’t find file

in Cortana
    File explorer can’t find file: I do a search in file explorer. It can’t find a file called “crystaldiskinfo”. I search “in” or “disk” or “info”. Tried it on my MacBook. Works fine. Why is windows 10 search so useless....
  5. Can’t Find My Document Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t Find My Document Files: I’m running Windows 10 on an HP computer. The computer’s motherboard failed this past week, and I’m trying to recover files from the hard drive. I don’t use OneDrive and I’ve defeated it by simply not logging into OneDrive when I log onto the computer. when i access my...
  6. Can’t find internet on one specific device.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t find internet on one specific device.: I’m helping someone with their computer right now, and they cannot detect their wifi on only their laptop. I can detect it fine on my phone, and on any other device, just not their laptop. We believe it may be one of the hidden networks, but can’t connect to any of them. Any...
  7. Cant Find "Theme" ////////// "%windir%/Resources/Themes".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Find "Theme" ////////// "%windir%/Resources/Themes".: Cant Find "Theme" ////////// "%windir%/Resources/Themes". I have already installed UltraUXThemePatcher but every time i run it I go back to download Site *Huh 146161
  8. Can't find installed themes

Can't find installed themes: I am trying to apply several themes that I downloaded/installed from the Microsoft Store. Only one installed where I can see it in Personalization>Themes and actually use it Of the others some said "You own this theme" and now say "Installed" but I cannot see them or use...
  9. How to find downloaded themes

How to find downloaded themes: I am using downloaded Themes from the Microsoft store for my backgrounds and the problem is that I have to go to Get more help in Personalisation to access those themes. What I want to know is where are those installed themes stored and can I get to them via the Browse in...
  10. Find the saved themes - how

Find the saved themes - how: Ok, I made a couple of themes, no problem with that but I neglected to make one of them a slideshow and can't find where to alter the theme itself. Start - Control Panel - Personalization only allows me to choose a finished one. I want to edit one and have no clue where to...