Windows 10: windows can't find

Discus and support windows can't find in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so this error keeps popping up by itself without me pressing anything I mean. and I can't find the file mentioned in the path.so I have tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kidkion, Jun 11, 2021.

1. kidkion Win User

windows can't find

so this error keeps popping up by itself without me pressing anything I mean. and I can't find the file mentioned in the path.so I have tried the following solutions:1-writing sfc /scannow in elevated command prompt then enter2-writing DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth in elevated command prompt and pressing enter after each one 3- I went to the Image File Executionim Options in the registry editor and couldn't find the file too to change the value or whatever.4- I changed the Open file explorer to: this PC.5- I have installed Micros

:)

kidkion, Jun 11, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 11, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

windows can't find

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool windows can't find :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

windows can't find

1. windows can't find - Similar Threads - can't find

2. Can't find the thread with the info'.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find the thread with the info'.: Win 10 20H2 I asked this and was given the information, can't find the thread. What command do I use, using the CMD prompt within Win 10 to overwrite space created, ( by deleting data ) on a HDD? 181248
  3. One drive full, but can't find out why

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive full, but can't find out why: My Onedrive says it is full 10gb, but when I go to storage metrics to remove files it only shows around 2gb.As shown below.I tried to disconnect and reconnect my computer several times, but that did not help.Hope someone can help me....
  4. This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher: Hello, I am using windows 10 21H1 , I was installing a game and when I click at the exe file it says 'This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher' and when I run it as admin it says ,'we cannot find F:Games\game name.make sure...
  5. 20H2 Update - can't find second monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    20H2 Update - can't find second monitor: My PC just updated to 20H2 and now it doesn't see my secong monitor despite it coming up with the ASUS logo when I start it up!Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/20h2-update-cant-find-second-monitor/5d23c352-bb58-4878-a5d7-63ddeb752f86
  6. My camera does not work. It shows "We can't find your camera..." or error code 0xA00F4244 ....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My camera does not work. It shows "We can't find your camera..." or error code 0xA00F4244 ....: My camera does not work. It shows "We can't find your camera..." or error code 0xA00F4244 . Please help me . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-does-not-work-it-shows-we-cant-find-your/a11023b8-250d-46b1-a3b2-5758ae9941f0
  7. windows remote desktop can't find the remote computer after my laptop goes to sleep and...

windows remote desktop can't find the remote computer after my laptop goes to sleep and...: Hello,My machine: ThinkPad P1 Gen3, Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1, OS build 19043.1023, no 3rd party antivirusI have a recurring issue that goes like this:1 I use Cisco AnyConnect to VPN into my work network2 I use my laptop at home to remote RDP into a work computer all day...
  8. windows remote desktop can't find the computer after my home computer goes to sleep and...

windows remote desktop can't find the computer after my home computer goes to sleep and...: Hello,My machine: ThinkPad P1 Gen3, Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1, OS build 19043.1023, no 3rd party antivirusI have a recurring issue that goes like this:1 I use Cisco AnyConnect to VPN into my work network2 I use my laptop at home to remote RDP into a work computer all day...
  9. Can't find Affinity publisher product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't find Affinity publisher product key: I purchased Affinity publisher recently. got an email confirmation and it's showing in my orders but I can't find the product key to access it. Where is it?...
  10. Can't find chkdsk results

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't find chkdsk results: I just did chkdsk test on main drive, after restart. And after login no results were shown... And it is not in Event Viewer, but it showed previous chkdsk tests, weird... I tried filter by event Sources: Wininit, chkdsk, or event id 26226 and it is not there. 180470