Windows 10: Windows can’t launch

Discus and support Windows can’t launch in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was having problems with a game and support for it recomended that i do a selective restart wich i did but when it restarted i couldnt log in due to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KendallBallew, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Windows can’t launch

I was having problems with a game and support for it recomended that i do a selective restart wich i did but when it restarted i couldnt log in due to the pin missing and there being no options to log in. I fixed this by resetting to two days ago. The problem with the game was still there so with it being late at night and being tired i decided to try again since if that happened i knew how to fix it, but now i get the error code critical process died, i tried to reset but it wont let me select the drive, and ive tried all the troubleshooting otions. I have no idea what to do and everything recomended online is t working. Any help is apreciated

:)

KendallBallew, Aug 21, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 21, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Windows can’t launch

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Windows can’t launch :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows can’t launch

1. Windows can’t launch - Similar Threads - can’t launch

2. Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...: . I'm getting the 'this app not Microsoft verified' message so I have gone into Settings/Apps & can see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open Advanced App there is no choose option, only Share, Aliases & Archive. Can anyone help please?...
  3. Can’t launch apps over Ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t launch apps over Ethernet: Last night I was trying to configure my PC to accept files over the network. Now today I’m trying to launch Xbox,Steam or Valorant and it’s fine over WIFI but not over Ethernet. I have internet via Ethernet but saying no Internet when launching Apps. I have obviously changed...
  4. Can’t launch apps over Ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t launch apps over Ethernet: Last night I was trying to configure my PC to accept files over the network. Now today I’m trying to launch Xbox,Steam or Valorant and it’s fine over WIFI but not over Ethernet. I have internet via Ethernet but saying no Internet when launching Apps. I have obviously changed...
  5. How can I fix my boot order if I can’t launch Bios nor access my desktop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I fix my boot order if I can’t launch Bios nor access my desktop?: For the past few weeks, it seems anytime I would shut down my PC and launch it the next day. It would launch into “Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key”. What I normally would do is Ctrl-Alt-Delete and launch my...
  6. How can I fix my boot order if I can’t launch Bios nor access my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my boot order if I can’t launch Bios nor access my desktop?: For the past few weeks, it seems anytime I would shut down my PC and launch it the next day. It would launch into “Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key”. What I normally would do is Ctrl-Alt-Delete and launch my...
  7. How can I fix my boot order if I can’t launch Bios nor access my desktop?

8. Can’t launch Minecraft I paid for.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t launch Minecraft I paid for.: I bought Minecraft Java for my daughter and it will only launch the demo version. I tried logging in and out of the account. I tried uninstalling the launcher and reinstalling. Nothing works. Pls help....
  9. Can’t launch Minecraft I paid for.

Can’t launch Minecraft I paid for.: I bought Minecraft Java for my daughter and it will only launch the demo version. I tried logging in and out of the account. I tried uninstalling the launcher and reinstalling. Nothing works. Pls help....
  10. Can’t launch Google Drive for Desktop in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t launch Google Drive for Desktop in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]In this post, we’re going to look at different workarounds you can try if you can’t launch Google Drive for Desktop Windows 11/10. Google Drive is one of the most popular Cloud services available in the market. Not only does it offers cheap storage plans, but it also...