Windows 10: Windows can't load NihimicSvc32 but keeps trying anyway every five sec

Discus and support Windows can't load NihimicSvc32 but keeps trying anyway every five sec in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm hoping someone here can help with my Realtek audio issue. I've been reading and reading but can't figure it out. I am running Win 10 Pro 1909 on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by howardg, Jan 23, 2020.

1. howardg Win User

Windows can't load NihimicSvc32 but keeps trying anyway every five sec

I'm hoping someone here can help with my Realtek audio issue. I've been reading and reading but can't figure it out.

I am running Win 10 Pro 1909 on an ASUS ROG Z390-E motherboard with a Realtek audio controller, driver version 6.0.8791.1. I have determined that this driver has no "special files" indicating additional integration.

I noticed this morning that the blue "loading" circle kept appearing every five seconds for a second or two next to my cursor. Using Task Manager I traced this to the "NahimicSvc32.exe" service, which was repeatedly and unsuccessfully trying to load. It kept trying and failing to load every five seconds, causing the reappearing blue circle next to the cursor. I also checked the Event Viewer, which has a long list of "faulting app" instances for "NahimicSvc32.exe."

Within Task Manager I ended the "NahimicService.exe" task (under which the faulting NahiminSvc32.exe task appears) and the problem stopped. But of course with every restart it reappears until I manually end the service again.

Please note that NahmicSvc32.exe appears to load fine when I log in using an administrator account (for security purposes I usually log in as a non-admin user).

So I am perplexed. Why does Realtek keep trying to start Nahimic even though the driver has no integration for Nahimic? Why does the problem only exist when logging in as a non-administrator?

All assistance appreciated!

Howard

:)

howardg, Jan 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 Solitaire Collection not loading

Hi Robert,

Thank you for keeping us updated on the issue.

• Have you tried the suggestions provided earlier in this thread?
    If you have not, please try the suggestions and let us know the result of each step so we can further research on the issue and assist you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jan 23, 2020
  3. maps in windows 10 starts for sec, then disappears

I have a brand new Dell computer running Windows 10, when I click on the MAPS tile in START, the app appears for a sec, then disappears. I have tried all suggested fixes: troubleshooter, latest updates, Update from MS Store - same result. For the sec that
    it appears, it looks like the app is trying to load maps.

malcolmgoddard, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Windows can't load NihimicSvc32 but keeps trying anyway every five sec

maps in windows 10 starts for sec, then disappears

sajad_5858, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows can't load NihimicSvc32 but keeps trying anyway every five sec

1. Windows can't load NihimicSvc32 but keeps trying anyway every five sec - Similar Threads - can't load NihimicSvc32

2. Wifi Icon keeps disappearing every four or five days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Icon keeps disappearing every four or five days.: I have noticed that my WiFi Icon keeps disappearing every four or five days and each time I have to restart my laptop to get it back. Is there a solution for this problem?...
  3. Wifi Icon keeps disappearing every four or five days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Icon keeps disappearing every four or five days.: I have noticed that my WiFi Icon keeps disappearing every four or five days and each time I have to restart my laptop to get it back. Is there a solution for this problem?...
  4. frames are droping every 3 sec

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frames are droping every 3 sec: Hi my laptop is dropping fps almost every 3 seconds from 60fps to 5 fps tempreatures are maximally at 80 dgerees celsius and my hardware is : core i3-7020U,uhd graphics 620,12gb ram 2133MHz and ssd. I am using windows 10 22H2.And its the same even in the browser and light...
  5. frames are droping every 3 sec

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frames are droping every 3 sec: Hi my laptop is dropping fps almost every 3 seconds from 60fps to 5 fps tempreatures are maximally at 80 dgerees celsius and my hardware is : core i3-7020U,uhd graphics 620,12gb ram 2133MHz and ssd. I am using windows 10 22H2.And its the same even in the browser and light...
  6. Windows 10 load time jumped from 5 secs to 50 secs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 load time jumped from 5 secs to 50 secs: Sorry to trouble you, but I seem to have a similar problem to other folk where my Windows 10 load time has jumped from very speedy (SSD disk, around 5 secs) to not very speedy at all (around 50 secs). I have run the WPA and produced a log, but I'm not really experienced...
  7. USB devises keep disconnecting and reconnecting every 30 secs to ~2 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB devises keep disconnecting and reconnecting every 30 secs to ~2 minutes: ive tried a restart and running the hardware and devices troubleshooter but it hadnt found anything wrong, submitted by /u/PainfullyBlack [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kiu1xt/usb_devises_keep_disconnecting_and_reconnecting/
  8. Computer BSOD every five minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSOD every five minutes: Hi, please help me i have a 3 month old computer and it keeps on BSOD every five minutes but has been fine up until today.. im attaching photos of my BSODing if you need to email me please do *** Email address is removed for privacy *** [IMG]...
  9. Windows 10 Desktop keeps refreshing constantly every 6 secs

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Desktop keeps refreshing constantly every 6 secs: prior to this it was working fine no constant screen refresh or anything. I had my charger in the port charging my laptop it slipped out half way not charging the laptop, the laptop shutdown and when I went to reboot all was normal logged in and the desktop would normally...
  10. Getting BSoD at five past every hour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSoD at five past every hour: I've been having trouble with my Windows 10 (64 bit) desktop computer. At 5 past every hour, without fail, it gets BSoD. Doesn't matter how long the computer has already been on for, and it doesn't matter what I'm doing on the computer. If it's 10:05, 2:05, 3:05, or whatever,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. NahmicSvc32.exe what does it mean