Windows 10: Windows can't log in and shows a black screen

Discus and support Windows can't log in and shows a black screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've followed all the solution that I've found in the internet and nothing works for me.I didn't update my my windows , it works so fine then a 8 hours... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OuailTayarth, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Windows can't log in and shows a black screen

I've followed all the solution that I've found in the internet and nothing works for me.I didn't update my my windows , it works so fine then a 8 hours later when i turned on my laptop i found this screen, and when i click or i press a button i got a black screen.Thank you for your help in advance

:)

OuailTayarth, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows can't log in and shows a black screen

1. Windows can't log in and shows a black screen - Similar Threads - can't log shows

2. Windows Black Screen After Logging in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Black Screen After Logging in.: I was playing games on my Windows 10 PC, then it suddenly went blue screen. Sadly, I don't remember the stop code. Then the automatic restart after the blue screen didn't go very well. The time on the windows logo booting screen increased. After I login to the PC, It's just a...
  3. Windows Black Screen After Logging in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Black Screen After Logging in.: I was playing games on my Windows 10 PC, then it suddenly went blue screen. Sadly, I don't remember the stop code. Then the automatic restart after the blue screen didn't go very well. The time on the windows logo booting screen increased. After I login to the PC, It's just a...
  4. Windows Black Screen After Logging in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Weird Windows Log-in Issue, black screen, can't enter pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Windows Log-in Issue, black screen, can't enter pin: I'll start by including a link to a picture of my issue since it is visually difficult to describe: https://imgur.com/a/lkzpXvQSo when I click to enter my password, the screen just goes black. I can't enter my PIN, not even blind. I can't click on anything at all the screen...
  6. Weird Windows Log-in Issue, black screen, can't enter pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Windows Log-in Issue, black screen, can't enter pin: I'll start by including a link to a picture of my issue since it is visually difficult to describe: https://imgur.com/a/lkzpXvQSo when I click to enter my password, the screen just goes black. I can't enter my PIN, not even blind. I can't click on anything at all the screen...
  7. Windows can't log in and shows a black screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows can't log in and shows a black screen: I've followed all the solution that I've found in the internet and nothing works for me.I didn't update my my windows , it works so fine then a 8 hours later when i turned on my laptop i found this screen, and when i click or i press a button i got a black screen.Thank you...
  8. Windows can't log in and shows a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can't log in and shows a black screen: I've followed all the solution that I've found in the internet and nothing works for me.I didn't update my my windows , it works so fine then a 8 hours later when i turned on my laptop i found this screen, and when i click or i press a button i got a black screen.Thank you...
  9. black screen on log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen on log in: so i've just started getting a black screen after log in can still use the cursor and all that and run programs from task manager, ive seen a couple of fixes online however if i leave the pc run for about 5 minutes then everything goes back to normal.should i just go with the...
  10. Windows logs in to a black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows logs in to a black screen: I have a 2014 Dell Precision t3600 that was running Windows 7. I decided to upgrade it to Windows 10 via the Microsoft Media Creation Tool, a process I've gone through 4 or 5 times now with no problems. However, this time, I got an error. I can't remember exactly what it...