Windows 10: Windows can't log in and shows a black screen

Discus and support Windows can't log in and shows a black screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I've followed all the solution that I've found in the internet and nothing works for me.I didn't update my my windows , it works so fine then a 8 hours... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by OuailTayarth, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Windows can't log in and shows a black screen

I've followed all the solution that I've found in the internet and nothing works for me.I didn't update my my windows , it works so fine then a 8 hours later when i turned on my laptop i found this screen, and when i click or i press a button i got a black screen.Thank you for your help in advance

:)

OuailTayarth, Oct 15, 2021
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Oct 15, 2021
  3. jds63 Win User

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Oct 15, 2021
  4. Dadicator Win User

Windows can't log in and shows a black screen

Laptop or Desktop (Very important) Windows 10 build 14.586 has a very annoying BUG: That causes Black Screen after login:
    To date there is no cure until Microsoft send Update to fix the problem: OK here goes: When you Login and the Screen Goes Black ==>
    Go to your Function Keys for Screen Brightness Chose to Lighten the Screen (This will make the screen Bright) so that you can view it.
    The BUG is that they reversed (via Software) what the Brightness button does -- So it is currently reversed -- "Lighten" makes it Dark -- "Darken" makes it Bright ==> Go figure Microsoft screw the pooch on this one. . . .

This is for LAPTOP -- I have never seen this on Desktops but they are fixed rather than adjustable

Dadicator, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows can't log in and shows a black screen

1. Windows can't log in and shows a black screen - Similar Threads - can't log shows

2. Windows Black Screen After Logging in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Black Screen After Logging in.: I was playing games on my Windows 10 PC, then it suddenly went blue screen. Sadly, I don't remember the stop code. Then the automatic restart after the blue screen didn't go very well. The time on the windows logo booting screen increased. After I login to the PC, It's just a...
  3. Windows Black Screen After Logging in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Black Screen After Logging in.: I was playing games on my Windows 10 PC, then it suddenly went blue screen. Sadly, I don't remember the stop code. Then the automatic restart after the blue screen didn't go very well. The time on the windows logo booting screen increased. After I login to the PC, It's just a...
  4. Windows Black Screen After Logging in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Weird Windows Log-in Issue, black screen, can't enter pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Windows Log-in Issue, black screen, can't enter pin: I'll start by including a link to a picture of my issue since it is visually difficult to describe: https://imgur.com/a/lkzpXvQSo when I click to enter my password, the screen just goes black. I can't enter my PIN, not even blind. I can't click on anything at all the screen...
  6. Weird Windows Log-in Issue, black screen, can't enter pin

Weird Windows Log-in Issue, black screen, can't enter pin: I'll start by including a link to a picture of my issue since it is visually difficult to describe: https://imgur.com/a/lkzpXvQSo when I click to enter my password, the screen just goes black. I can't enter my PIN, not even blind. I can't click on anything at all the screen...
  7. Windows can't log in and shows a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can't log in and shows a black screen: I've followed all the solution that I've found in the internet and nothing works for me.I didn't update my my windows , it works so fine then a 8 hours later when i turned on my laptop i found this screen, and when i click or i press a button i got a black screen.Thank you...
  8. Windows can't log in and shows a black screen

Windows can't log in and shows a black screen: I've followed all the solution that I've found in the internet and nothing works for me.I didn't update my my windows , it works so fine then a 8 hours later when i turned on my laptop i found this screen, and when i click or i press a button i got a black screen.Thank you...
  9. black screen on log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen on log in: so i've just started getting a black screen after log in can still use the cursor and all that and run programs from task manager, ive seen a couple of fixes online however if i leave the pc run for about 5 minutes then everything goes back to normal.should i just go with the...
  10. Windows logs in to a black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows logs in to a black screen: I have a 2014 Dell Precision t3600 that was running Windows 7. I decided to upgrade it to Windows 10 via the Microsoft Media Creation Tool, a process I've gone through 4 or 5 times now with no problems. However, this time, I got an error. I can't remember exactly what it...