Windows 10: Windows can't mount ISO

Discus and support Windows can't mount ISO in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to mount .iso file with Windows Explorer, a blue loading circle appears for 2-3 minutes and I get this error: Sorry, there was a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mehmet AliDede, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Windows can't mount ISO

When I try to mount .iso file with Windows Explorer, a blue loading circle appears for 2-3 minutes and I get this error: Sorry, there was a problem mounting the file. My ISO is not broken, I m sure because I can extract it with Winrar and I can mount it in another PC. I tried 3rd party programs to mount but they gave error, too. Please help me, thank you.

:)

Mehmet AliDede, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Error when mounting ISO files

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand when you are trying to delete/rename/move the ISO files after mounting it you get an error message. It could be possible that the ISO file is mounted and that is the reason you are unable to modify it.

I suggest you to eject the ISO file and then try to modify it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + E, to open
      File Explorer
    2. Click on This PC on the left pane, you will find the mounted ISO file.
    3. Right click on the ISO file and click on Eject. Try modifying the ISO file now.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Error mounting .ISO files in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues mounting ISO files on your Windows 10 Home computer. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried mounting the ISO files on another computer?
    • Have you tried copying the ISO file to your desktop and mount it from there?
    • Do you have a CD/DVD drive installed on your computer?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Dbiggs9 Win User

Windows can't mount ISO

Windows 7 ISO Mounting

i am looking for a way to Mount ISO's in Windows 7.

Dbiggs9, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows can't mount ISO

1. Windows can't mount ISO - Similar Threads - can't mount ISO

2. Can't mount ISO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't mount ISO file: After upgrading from Window 10 64 to Windows 11 I can't mount ISO files. I have mount options in Explorer and after choosing it Windows Explorer stops responding. That is the situation with all ISO files, even with those ones, downloaded with Windows 10 on the same notebook...
  3. Can't mount ISO file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't mount ISO file: After upgrading from Window 10 64 to Windows 11 I can't mount ISO files. I have mount options in Explorer and after choosing it Windows Explorer stops responding. That is the situation with all ISO files, even with those ones, downloaded with Windows 10 on the same notebook...
  4. I can't mount an ISO

I can't mount an ISO: I need to mount an ISO but I don't get the option to, everything on the internet says to open the file with windows explorer but it doesn't give me the option to. I've updated my computer and nothing has changed, so how do I mount it?...
  5. I can't mount an ISO

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't mount an ISO: I need to mount an ISO but I don't get the option to, everything on the internet says to open the file with windows explorer but it doesn't give me the option to. I've updated my computer and nothing has changed, so how do I mount it?...
  6. I can't mount an ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 10 I can't mount ISO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 I can't mount ISO file: Hi, I'm having a problem with mounting an ISO file on Windows 10 OS. I keep getting an error message saying it can't mount the file. Please help?!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-i-cant-mount-iso-file/18edfa29-8502-4b16-b2a1-f2e09d1c1f68
  8. Windows 10 I can't mount ISO file

Windows 10 I can't mount ISO file: Hi, I'm having a problem with mounting an ISO file on Windows 10 OS. I keep getting an error message saying it can't mount the file. Please help?!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-i-cant-mount-iso-file/18edfa29-8502-4b16-b2a1-f2e09d1c1f68
  9. Windows 10 Mount Iso

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mount Iso: I cannot mount ISO files in Windows 10 anymore. I used to right click on it and click Mount. I've read online that the fix for this is to right click on the file, click Open With and select Windows Explorer. However, that is not an option. The only option I have is Windows...
  10. Can't mount ISO''s with Windows Explorer anymore.

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Can't mount ISO''s with Windows Explorer anymore.: Please help. I used to be able to Mount ISO's with Windows Explorer but I can't anymore. When I right click an ISO and click mount I get an error [img] I don't know when the problem started either as I haven't mounted an ISO using Windows Explorer in awhile. I've been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cant mount ISO Windows 10