Windows 10: WINDOWS - can't open explore or anything

Discus and support WINDOWS - can't open explore or anything in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought a brand new hp tower i5 desktop. I installed coreldraw x3. The system is malfunctioning ie. The taskbar is not working,start menu not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BISMARK McCARTHY, May 15, 2024.

1. WINDOWS - can't open explore or anything

I just bought a brand new hp tower i5 desktop. I installed coreldraw x3. The system is malfunctioning ie. The taskbar is not working,start menu not working, cant open any file or folder on the desktop. Please help me it a company machine. The problem here too is i created another windows 11 installation media ISO to boot from the startup and windows is saying i should enter License key original, before i can proceed to install new wimdows.

:)

BISMARK McCARTHY, May 15, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 15, 2024
  3. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, May 15, 2024
  4. Sher Amo Win User

WINDOWS - can't open explore or anything

File explorer will not open on windows 10

As a workaround, we suggest that you follow these steps to access windows explorer using the
    Run dialog box. By doing this, we may identify if you can navigate Windows through this method. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard to open the run dialog box.
    • Type explorer and press Enter.

In case your system will allow you to navigate through this process, we recommend that you continue performing the in-place upgrade procedure.

Let us know how it goes after you've performed the steps.

Sher Amo, May 15, 2024
Thema:

WINDOWS - can't open explore or anything

1. WINDOWS - can't open explore or anything - Similar Threads - can't open explore

2. WINDOWS - can't open explore or anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS - can't open explore or anything: I just bought a brand new hp tower i5 desktop. I installed coreldraw x3. The system is malfunctioning ie. The taskbar is not working,start menu not working, cant open any file or folder on the desktop. Please help me it a company machine. The problem here too is i created...
  3. Can't open the file explorer

Can't open the file explorer: Anything related to file explorer doesn't work. For an example I can't save any files through Chrome or VS Code. When I try to save it automatically shuts down the program. When I click the "My PC" or File Explorer the screen goes black and comes again. But it works normal in...
  4. Can't open the Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open the Explorer: Hello,I can't open the explorer anymore, because I deleted the TrustedInstaller Group in the Registry. I can't open it with Cmd or with the Shortcut. I tried to restore the TrustedInstaller and searched for the Issues Codes, but nothing works....
  5. Can't open the Explorer

Can't open the Explorer: Hello,I can't open the explorer anymore, because I deleted the TrustedInstaller Group in the Registry. I can't open it with Cmd or with the Shortcut. I tried to restore the TrustedInstaller and searched for the Issues Codes, but nothing works....
  6. Can't open / uninstall anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open / uninstall anything: So I'm having this issue with windows 10 where it won't let open any apps or do anything. I've tried other threads but my issue seems different from the others as I can't even open task manager or anything in my task bar.I can't even do a scan. I haven't done anything sketchy...
  7. Can't open anything related to google

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open anything related to google: Until few days ago I could open google related sites such as gmail, search , etc but now whenever i try to open it, it gives me "Your connection is not private" error i also tried it on other browsers such as microsoft edge and google chrome but it gave the same issue is...
  8. Can't upload anything with the "Open".

Can't upload anything with the "Open".: When I try to upload anything. On Discord, for example, when I try to upload something, an image, video etc, the "Open" crashes immediately. By the way, I know next to nothing about computers Device: - Intel Core i5-4210U 1.7GHz - Intel Graphics HD 4400 -4GB of RAM Yeah...
  9. can't open anything in windows 10

can't open anything in windows 10: There is no desktop icon i can open any app but nothing will show up while its under the task bar. if i[IMG]open task manager it become black screen with cursor...
  10. Can't open anything windows related.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open anything windows related.: Can't really do anything on my pc. My search bar doesn't work, the control panel just goes blank or loads forever, I can't download anything anymore on microsoft edge or google chrome. I don't know how to fix anything been like this for quite some time now. I don't remember...