Windows 10: Windows Can't Re-Activate (Microsoft servers aren't available)

Discus and support Windows Can't Re-Activate (Microsoft servers aren't available) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello- I've upgraded some of my PC components - motherboard, cpu, RAM - and I've left others in - hard drives, GPU. When I booted the computer back up,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Defarge1, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Defarge1 Win User

Windows Can't Re-Activate (Microsoft servers aren't available)

Hello- I've upgraded some of my PC components - motherboard, cpu, RAM - and I've left others in - hard drives, GPU. When I booted the computer back up, it indicated that i need to reactivate windows even though it's the SAME harddrive running the same copy of Windows for 2 years now. So i did the recommendation and went to Settings > Update & Security > Activation > Troubleshoot > I changed hardware on this device recently > Sign In

Then it just gives a loading screen with "Just a moment" and finally errors out with "Unable to activate Windows" "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available right now. Wait for a few minutes or try adding your Microsoft account again. "

So I've been trying this over multiple hours now and nothing. I would really like to get rid of the "Activate Windows" splash OVER EVERYTHING ON THE BOTTOM OF MY SCREEN.

:)

Defarge1, Oct 2, 2018
  2. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Windows Can't Re-Activate (Microsoft servers aren't available) [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Oct 2, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Windows Server 2008 RTM Today

Besides Windows Vista SP1, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 was also released to manufacturing today and will be available to customers on March 1st, starting with Microsoft Volume Licensing customers. Microsoft Volume Licensing customers with active Microsoft Software Assurance coverage or an Enterprise Agreement will be able to download the new Server software toward the end of February as part of the joint Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and Visual Studio 2008 Heroes Happen Here launch event.

Source: Neowin

malware, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Windows Can't Re-Activate (Microsoft servers aren't available)

Why are there no Windows Phones available on T-Mobile?

I suggest you ask the CEO of T-Mobile, not a support forum from Microsoft.

FYI: word is a few new Windows Phones will be hitting TMO starting next week......

Phil101 Outlook, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Windows Can't Re-Activate (Microsoft servers aren't available)

1. Windows Can't Re-Activate (Microsoft servers aren't available) - Similar Threads - Can't Activate Microsoft

2. Can't re-activate win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't re-activate win10: I re-installed win 10 on a new hardware after my old one died. I choosed to re-install win10 and erase all data. When I came to activate win10, It told me It was activated already, so I deleted the old comptuter from the profil. I still can't activate win10 because it keeps...
  3. Can't re-activate win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't re-activate win10: I re-installed win 10 on a new hardware after my old one died. I choosed to re-install win10 and erase all data. When I came to activate win10, It told me It was activated already, so I deleted the old comptuter from the profil. I still can't activate win10 because it keeps...
  4. Can't re-activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't re-activate Windows 10: I upgraded my PC with new motherboard, processor, RAM and graphics card, just a few weeks ago. After a fresh install, my Windows 10 Pro needed activating which I did by entering my retail product key for Windows 8 Pro that was upgraded when 10 was first released. The...
  5. Trying to activate Win 10 on new hardware, "our servers aren't available right now"

Trying to activate Win 10 on new hardware, "our servers aren't available right now": I've got a digital license, and just upgraded my motherboard/cpu. After clicking on 'Troubleshoot Activation', then 'I changed hardware on this device recently', a window pops up that says, " Unable to Activate Windows We are unable to reactivate windows as our servers...
  6. Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...

Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...: Hi. I installed a new motherboard and processor and have had this annoying watermark on the left of my screen. I go to settings to renew my account, click on the "I recently changed hardware", wait a few seconds, and am continually greeted with this message. I have waited a...
  7. Can't re-activate Windows 10

Can't re-activate Windows 10: So previously I had an activated Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system on my computer, but unfortunately I had to buy a new network card, because the previous one broke. After the change, Windows told me to activate Windows. I knew that my Microsoft account was connected to...
  8. Microsoft Gift Cards aren't activated?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Gift Cards aren't activated?: I went to Target today and bought 2 $25 Windows Microsoft gift cards. I went home and put the codes in but it said they aren't activated. I took the cards back to the store with the receipt and talked to the Guest Service. The lady there told me that they can't refund it or...
  9. activation servers aren't available right now (or ever)

activation servers aren't available right now (or ever): Since the last update to windows 10 version 1803, installed on 11/1 I get the following message. We can't activate Windows on this device as our activation servers aren't available right now. Error code 0x80072EFD [ATTACH] Troubleshoot spits out the same message and...
  10. Activation Server is not Available error during Windows 10 Activation

in Windows 10 News
    Activation Server is not Available error during Windows 10 Activation: [ATTACH] When validating your Windows Key, everything goes through the Activation Server on Microsoft. If there is a trouble connecting to that server, activating Windows will fail. There are a couple of errors when the Activation Server is not available. In [...] This post...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows activation servers arent available

2. we cant reactivate windows as our servers arent available right now. wait for a few minutes or try adding your microsoft account again.

3. we cant reactivate windows as our servers arent available right now

4. unable to activate windowswe cant reactivate windows as our servers arent available right now. wait for a few minutes or try adding your microsoft account again.,
  5. We can’t reactivate Windows because our servers aren’t available at the moment. Wait for a few minutes or try adding your Microsoft account again.,
  6. try to reactivate windows and it says servers are offline,
  7. we cant reactivate windows as our servers arent available right now.,
  8. unable to activate windowswe cant reactivate windows as our servers arent available right now. wait for a few minutes or try adding your microsoft account again.learn more,
  9. we cant reactivate windows as our servers,
  10. We cant reactivate Windows as our servers arent available right now. Wait for a few minutes or try adding your Microsoft account again,
  11. we cant reactivate windows as our servers arent available,
  12. microsoft activation servers not available,
  13. try adding your microsoft account again,
  14. windows activation servers not available,
  15. We can’t reactivate Windows because our servers aren’t available at the moment. Wait for a few minutes or try adding your Microsoft account again