Windows 10: Windows can't repair, can't open desktop, can't restore point, cant open safe mode

Discus and support Windows can't repair, can't open desktop, can't restore point, cant open safe mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My windows stopped to load to desktop suddently, i always keep my laptop sleeped so this time i try to wake it up but the battery was dead so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Esraakhaled2, May 12, 2019.

1. Windows can't repair, can't open desktop, can't restore point, cant open safe mode

Hello,

My windows stopped to load to desktop suddently, i always keep my laptop sleeped so this time i try to wake it up but the battery was dead so it turns off and then i try to turns it on.. then windows stopped.

The log file SrtTrails.txt shows:

Bootres.dll corrupt with error code 0×a and other tests completed succesffuly with error code 0×0

I tried system restore, it fails with error 0×80070003

Tried to safe mode but no result

Automatic repair failed

No system image recovery

I just have now the cmd, what could i do with it before the decission to reset the pc

Note: my windows is unactivated. May it be the cause?

:)

Esraakhaled2, May 12, 2019
  2. Ron S Win User

Notifocation of W-10 update genuine? Freezes computer, can"t verify.

Can you or anyone suggest a way to remove the virus? Haven;t been able to enter safe mode. I did trya windows repair program called system restore, which failed at two restore points.

Ron S, May 12, 2019
  3. Notifocation of W-10 update genuine? Freezes computer, can"t verify.

Download MalwareBytes and run a Full scan then run a full scan with Defender

Josey Wales, May 12, 2019
  4. Adalwar Win User

Windows can't repair, can't open desktop, can't restore point, cant open safe mode

This App can´t open

Hi,
    Sorry for my poor english.

Whit the UAC disabled (Registry> EnableLUA=0) I get the error message "The app can´t open", "...with the Built-in Administrator account. Try with another account".
    I get this message when I try to open any Windows App (Calender, Fotos, Camera, Edge, One Note), everything.

How to make App´s work with UAC disabled?

Adalwar, May 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows can't repair, can't open desktop, can't restore point, cant open safe mode

1. Windows can't repair, can't open desktop, can't restore point, cant open safe mode - Similar Threads - can't repair can't

2. Can't delete restore point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete restore point: Friends,Strange problem.Restore points are deleted in a day or so after they are created. Have plenty of space allotted.One system image restore point from 7/9/21 remains and can't be deleted. I did replace a hard disc awhile back and cloned from an external drive if this...
  3. Can't delete restore point

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delete restore point: Friends,Strange problem.Restore points are deleted in a day or so after they are created. Have plenty of space allotted.One system image restore point from 7/9/21 remains and can't be deleted. I did replace a hard disc awhile back and cloned from an external drive if this...
  4. Can't delete restore point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I can't use keyboard and mouse to open safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't use keyboard and mouse to open safe mode: Hey. I ve just reinstalled my windows and it keeps stuck to the part when i select my country and the keyboard language because I can't use my keyboard and mouse. A friend suggested me to open in safe mode but I still can't use any usb or pc2 devices. I mean i can't press any...
  6. Can't create restore point

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can't create restore point: When trying to manually create a restore point from System Properties/System Protection tab, the process runs without ever completing. I've let it go 20 minutes and still nothing. Have to go to Task Manager to get it to stop. Based on info I had read online, I deleted all...
  7. Critical Process Died. Can't boot in safe mode, can't restore to previous point, SFC...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Process Died. Can't boot in safe mode, can't restore to previous point, SFC...: Automatic Repair hits a dead end and makes SrtTrail.txt every time. Can't start windows whatsoever, and every CMD command ive tried so far hasnt worked. Honestly if I could format the drive and start over, I would, but I dont have another computer handy. I'd rather not lose...
  8. Can't update, cant enter safe mode

Can't update, cant enter safe mode: [IMG]Soo I recently got a new nvme ssd. I decided to install a fresh copy of windows on it instead of transferring all of my data to the new drive. when i inserted my boot media i ran the installer and selected my nvme drive to install windows on. I had my other 2 drives in...
  9. Can't restore windows restore point

Can't restore windows restore point: So I need to restore my computer to a restore point that is stored in my SSD, but when I try to restore it, I get an error: system restore failed to replace the file C:\progamdata\microsoft\windows\containers\baseimages\ and then some random numbers. I can't figure out...
  10. can't create restore point

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    can't create restore point: I get error message: the restore point could not be created... insufficient storage available to create either the shadow copy... (0x8004231F) I have 4 gb allotted for restore points on this partition, which is my C partition, and there are no existing restore points ....